What's new

Closed Circuit Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawlow

Eternal Poster
Reaction
guys i need your help who has strong knowlegde in circuit analysis, i just want to know how the current 14.11nA came out?

NOTE: D6 is in reversed bias and act as open circuit.
i think that current is leakage current (not sure).
i use orcad PSpice simulation

Attachments

I just want to help you as an electronics engineering student. From my observation, there is no current flowing in the second loop of the circuit due to the reverse biased diode that acts as open circuit. I think that the 14.11 nA current may be assumed to be 0 A as it is approximately or nearly 0 A and also, the second loop is an open circuit so i think that the 14.11 nA is negligible

Naku engineer pala kailangan dito.. Maitanong ko lang sir saan nyo po iaapply yang circuit nyo.. Curious lang po sir pawlow.. Gusto ko rin maging electronics engineer hehe..

I just want to help you as an electronics engineering student. From my observation, there is no current flowing in the second loop of the circuit due to the reverse biased diode that acts as open circuit. I think that the 14.11 nA current may be assumed to be 0 A as it is approximately or nearly 0 A and also, the second loop is an open circuit so i think that the 14.11 nA is negligible
the diode is ideal for sure and if in reversed bias the diode act as open, as what you have said no current will flow but some references because of minority cariers theres a small amount of current will flow most probably negligible, but i want to know if any one of you knows how to solve that current

Naku engineer pala kailangan dito.. Maitanong ko lang sir saan nyo po iaapply yang circuit nyo.. Curious lang po sir pawlow.. Gusto ko rin maging electronics engineer hehe..
nag ppractice lang po sa pag sosolve ng circuit analysis

Baka po makatulong hahaha nacurious din ako kuya di kasi nagcompute nung leakage current
Yap, alam ku din ang formula niyan, problem is na simulate lang kac sa orcad PSpice I don't know ang parameters ng diode like temperature, eh dependent yong Id(diode current)

Status
Not open for further replies.