What's new

Closed SLOW HTTP INJECTOR CONFIGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig_jabu

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hello guys. I'd like some help. I live in South Africa and for the past 2 week the configs that we have been making for Http Injector, Lite, OpenVPN, SparkVPN have been throttled somehow by the ISP Cell C. How do I get it to be fast again cause the maximum speeds I'm getting now is 30kb😭😭😭😭 . Thank you.

we once expirience this cases...we bypass it by using the proxy given by the isp and we find security hole on it...here we call it magic proxy cause it bypass the trottled of my isp...
Ok can I peharps get your Whatsapp or Telegram so you can help me if you dont?

Ok can I peharps get your Whatsapp or #forbidden# so you can help me if you dont?
sorry, but i have not using whatsapp or any social media except fb...just try to dig deep on your isp...somewhat you can find a security hole...or try to regester to two promo at same time...here my isp sometimes when two promo combined they getting bug and give us no cap...and use a payload based in promo...that can give us unli internet...

Ok can I peharps get your Whatsapp or #forbidden# so you can help me if you dont?
T
sorry, but i have not using whatsapp or any social media except fb...just try to dig deep on your isp...somewhat you can find a security hole...or try to regester to two promo at same time...here my isp sometimes when two promo combined they getting bug and give us no cap...and use a payload based in promo...that can give us unli internet...
Whoa I'm lost now😂😂😂😂 .
Ok I'll try that with my friends if we cant get anything to work I'll come to you.

Which tools or sites are the best to use to find isp hosts that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back