What's new

Closed Pa-help nman po sa mga programmer jan. Easy lang po ata 'to sa inyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a program po na mag-gegenerate ng announcements. Parang bali mag-iinput ka lang ng necessary details tapos maggegenerate na sya ng announcement.

Say for example po. Kunwari yung laman ng program ganito:

What:
Category:
Purpose:
Source:
Date of enactment:

Ganyan tapos mag-gegenerate sya ng maganda announcement form.

Possible po ba? or komplikado?

Need your help po. Or paturo kung paano. Thank you in advance po

What you need is Microsoft Powerpoint

Okay.
first: HTML is not a language..
second: program depends on what language na gagamitin. so better na alam ni OP kung anong platform nya gagamitin.
third: mas madali lang to promis kung web dev to. Insert, Select,Update at delete lang to. pwde nga insert at select lang eh. pero sa structure ng website kelangan ng update at delete para mas may class si website.

Okay.
first: HTML is not a language..
second: program depends on what language na gagamitin. so better na alam ni OP kung anong platform nya gagamitin.
third: mas madali lang to promis kung web dev to. Insert, Select,Update at delete lang to. pwde nga insert at select lang eh. pero sa structure ng website kelangan ng update at delete para mas may class si website.

Not sure what you mean by "HTML is not a language". HTML is a language. It is a markup language and not a programming language like Java.

The program is dependent on the clarity of the requirements and OP needs to clarify the requirements further though. From what I see with my limited understanding of the problem is a simple Powerpoint should suffice (no programming needed).

I am willing to be corrected here if the op is willing to explain further his requirements.

CRUD is easy but an app has more concerns beyond just CRUD -- but this depends really on the requirements. A simplistic requirement lends to simplistic solution. Simplistic doesn't mean simple though. It means it's a time bomb waiting to explode soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back