Duterte Supporter

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Abs - Cbn News
Kris Aquino tells Roxas camp: Don't blame my brother for your defeat
ABS-CBN News

Posted at Apr 15 2019 01:38 AM
MANILA - Kris Aquino broke her You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to defend her brother, former president Benigno Aquino III.
This, after senatorial candidate Mar Roxas' campaign manager allegedly blamed Noynoy for the former's defeat in the presidential elections.
According to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., Caloocan Rep. Edgar Erice, Roxas' campaign manager, said one lesson Roxas learned from 2016 is that "he should never have worn yellow."
In a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., Kris defended her brother, even though they are currently not in good terms.
"But really, to blame his loss on my brother? So pati ba pagkatalo sa 2010 kasalanan din ni Noy?" she wrote.
Kris then posted another message of support for her brother

"I know we were raised knowing the world can turn their backs on us BUT we’d always have each other... in time I pray we can be FAMILY again," Kris wrote in her caption.
Kris also said she You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. her post after Senator Francis Pangilinan asked her for a "ceasefire."
"I archived my other post not because i don’t stand by everything i said, but because ma respeto akong pinakiusapan ni @kiko.pangilinan ng “ceasefire.” Please know this about me, when i have seen a person is GENUINE, madali akong kausap, kaya kong magbigay," she said in the caption.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back