What's new

Closed Nadine Lustre shares honest thoughts on Liza Soberano's wí†hdráwal from 'Darna'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadine Lustre opened up about her thoughts on Liza Soberano’s wí†hdráwal from the Darna project
  • The Kapamilya actress shared that Liza talked to her about the injury during the ABS-CBN Christmas special
  • She also gave her reaction on being one of the strong choices of people to play the role
PAY ATTENTION:
Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Liza Soberano's wí†hdráwal from the much-awaited 'Darna' has been the talk of the town for the past few days.
Nadine Lustre, one of the netizens' choice to play the role, finally shared her honest opinion about the news.

She shared how Liza told her about the injury during the Christmas special of ABS-CBN which was held last year.
Nadine thinks "There's something bigger in store for her."
The actress also expressed her gratitude to everyone who thinks she can play the role of Darna but she stressed that the project will be given to someone who deserves it.
"I thank everyone for the support but I mean, Darna will be given to someone who is deserving for the role. I super appreciate that kasi for them to see me as a figure or a person that is strong and empowered woman, coz Darna is strong," Nadine said.
Here are some of the reactions of netizens on Fashion Pulis.
"The fact she said the role will be given to someone “deserving”. At least she’s aware she isn’t derserving of the role. So Nadine/jadine fans should stop believing they’ll give the role to her!"
"Still dreaming of Angel but... Ikaw na Nadine!! Ikaw pala ang gusto ng bato all along, all this time."
"Sana nga mapunta na ke Nadine ang Darna ng maging sampal sa mga negang bashers niya. Puro kayo hate sa tao, maski wala naman gingawang masama sa inyo"
"I find her answer sincere. Liza and Nadine follow each other sa IG. hindi nya kasalanan na nakakasama sya sa poll same goes to Kath, Cat, Pia, Jessie and Maymay."
"Grabe galit na galit ky nadine eh wla nmang msama sa sinabi nya. Natuwa pa nga ako na alam nya yung tungkol sa finger ni liza, kc pinakita ni liza sa knya last dec."

Status
Not open for further replies.