What's new

Closed Please delete this

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lazy Juan

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Mga sir/ma'am pinag aaralan/iniEdit ko tong system na to galing sa isang site kaso hindi ko mahanap kung saan ko ieedit yung 20/60/100/300 records per page at yung live search niya. Pa help po.

Last edited:
BadSly Have you tried doing a search?

Attachments

pixkit paano po kung idadagday ko yung 10 sa 20/60/100/300 records per page san ko po ieedit or ilalagay? Notepad++ lang po kasi pangedit ko.

pixkit paano po kung idadagday ko yung 10 sa 20/60/100/300 records per page san ko po ieedit or ilalagay? Notepad++ lang po kasi pangedit ko.

First, VSCode is FREE and way better than Notepad ++. Again, let me emphasize that. VSCode is FREE :cool:

Second, if you made a search, you will find this:

Third, if you search that on Google under DataTables, you'd find it under You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Fourth, you SHOULD NEVER edit a plugin or library. You should always use its public interface. In this case if you want to change the paging number, you have to override the [URL='https://datatables.net/reference/option/lengthMenu']lengthMenu[/URL]. Check the link above.

If you search further,

Attachments

If you can show me the docs how to run this program, I will.

So a competent system should have docs how on to deploy a program locally. If not, I call it a waste.

pixkit i don't have it. Can you give me backup and restore code where the user can select where to dump/execute the database? Please. PHP and MySQL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back