What's new

Databases VPN Panel Reseller Management (Open Source Code)

I installed xamp server on windows 10 to do some testing,
I started mysql and apache I created the database enforcer1_panel the database fix1 and then I imported Databased Fix 2.sql, but when I try to access the vpn it gives me this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function decrypt_key() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\VPNPanel\includes\functions.php:25 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\VPNPanel\index.php(4): include() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\VPNPanel\includes\functions.php on line 25

someone available to help me?

I installed xamp server on windows 10 to do some testing,
I started mysql and apache I created the database enforcer1_panel the database fix1 and then I imported Databased Fix 2.sql, but when I try to access the vpn it gives me this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function decrypt_key() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\VPNPanel\includes\functions.php:25 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\VPNPanel\index.php(4): include() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\VPNPanel\includes\functions.php on line 25

Anu defolt
Source Code: VPN Panel Reseller Management

Requirements:
ρrémíùm Hosting
Brain.tls

Ilalapag ko na , madami ng na-iiscam dahil sapag bebenta ng ganto, tiyaka ko na ilalapag Autoscript , provide muna kayo ng inyo !

Download Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Credit: Eugcar Sanchez
User at pass ng sql database nito boss?

ito Proof:
1.png
anu defolt user at pass ng login?

Attachments

config.php

Line 14 and 15
palitan mo ng name at site mo para gumana ung verification at maaccess mo ung site mo sir
Hello po napalitan ko na.pero bakit hanggang login Lang nakalagay naman successfully pero nasa login di parin napupunta sa main

opo sa deb9... kaso kahit tig $5 na droplet hindi kinakaya ung bigat ng src... sobrang tagal magresponse ng site. kahit gamitan ng Varnish
Pano mo napagana sa login.successfully login ako pero di Naman napupunta sa main hanggang login parin

Rexzero
I sent you a private message, and I thank you publicly, you are the only one I found who asked me to help me, the people in the forums should all be like you.
Thank you so much

since I entered this forum I asked for help several times without having any help from the subscribers, luck wanted my posts to be read by Rexzero and I have to thank him publicly in this and other forums because he was understanding and very willing in the 'help me to install the panel, in fact he did it all, I believe that people like Rexzero there are very few and that's why I say publicly
Thank you very much Rexzero you are unique

since I entered this forum I asked for help several times without having any help from the subscribers, luck wanted my posts to be read by Rexzero and I have to thank him publicly in this and other forums because he was understanding and very willing in the 'help me to install the panel, in fact he did it all, I believe that people like Rexzero there are very few and that's why I say publicly
Thank you very much Rexzero you are unique

its work fine now on centos

Back