What's new

Closed Tips on how to be a freelance web developer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaynner

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Calling experts and idols pa share naman kung paano kayo naging freelance web developer and paano kayo nakakuha ng client. Marunong na po ako gumawa ng web app
pero di ko alam kung paano ako makakakuha ng client. Patulong naman mga idol

jaynner first, I'd suggest that you create an online portfolio (online web app etc). As a customer I wanna see if you can really create a web application online.

Second, to get jobs, networking is the key. Attend all the conferences and meetings you can see. Talk to people and see if they have a problem that you think can be addressed by making them a web app. Probably you might wanna give them a little discount. Your goal is not the money but the exposure, the word of mouth, and building client references.

Third, search job sites. Problem with these is they often require a certain skillset and experience so your results may vary.

Also a freelance web developer is a very broad term. It could mean just a UI designer making website, or a frontend engineer making a UI, or a full stack developer making both frontend and backend, etc.

jaynner first, I'd suggest that you create an online portfolio (online web app etc). As a customer I wanna see if you can really create a web application online.

Second, to get jobs, networking is the key. Attend all the conferences and meetings you can see. Talk to people and see if they have a problem that you think can be addressed by making them a web app. Probably you might wanna give them a little discount. Your goal is not the money but the exposure, the word of mouth, and building client references.

Third, search job sites. Problem with these is they often require a certain skillset and experience so your results may vary.

Also a freelance web developer is a very broad term. It could mean just a UI designer making website, or a frontend engineer making a UI, or a full stack developer making both frontend and backend, etc.

very helpful

Thank you very much pixkit. Napakalaking tulong ni sir ;)

Salamat very helpful

Hello!
Try to make an online portfolio sa mga freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork or you can look for a client sa onlinejobs.ph

show your portfolio to your prospect client, establish tour presence. generate leads. you can find leads in linkedin

I would recommend you to create a portfolio on online freelance portals like Fiverr, freelancer, upwork, and guru. Fiverr is one of the best to show up your skills and make some online money by doing freelance work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back