Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennyclied30

Honorary Poster
Reaction
By motivational quotes
1. Tsubaki Sawabe Quotes
Tsubaki-Sawabe-quotes.jpg
“Even though I’m bitter over losing, even though I’m depressed, even though my ankle hurts, and my eyes are smeared with tears…even though I’ve never felt worse…I wonder why the stars are sparkling like this.” – Tsubaki Sawabe

Tsubaki-Sawabe-quotes.jpg
“Sure, I know that I have no right to be feeling this way. But I still don’t like it! I just don’t like it. We were always together. I was always by his side. During time of joy, and grief as well. But…I realize he’s far away from me now… I’m not by his side…there’s somebody else there.” – Tsubaki Sawabe

2. Kaori Miyazono Quotes
Kaori-Miyazono-quotes.jpg
“Maybe there’s only a dark road up ahead. But you still have to believe and keep going. Believe that the stars will light your path, even a little bit.” – Kaori Miyazono

Kaori-Miyazono-quotes-1.jpg
“So ephemeral and weak. But it’s shining with all its might. Thump, Thump, like a heartbeat. This is the light of life.” – Kaori Miyazono

Kaori-Miyazono-quotes-2.jpg
“Was I able to live inside someone’s heart? Was I able to live inside your heart? Do you think you’ll remember me at least a little? You’d better not hit “reset!” Don’t forget me, okay? That’s a promise, okay? I’m glad it’s you, after all. Will I reach you? I hope I can reach you.” – Kaori Miyazono

Kaori-Miyazono-quotes-3.jpg
“Such a cruel boy. Telling me to dream one more time. I thought I was satisfied because my dream had come true… And I’d told myself it was enough… Yet here you are, watering this withered heart again.” – Kaori Miyazono

Kaori-Miyazono-quotes-4.jpg

“We’re all afraid, you know.. to get up on stage. Maybe you’ll mess up. Maybe they’ll totally reject you. Even so, you grit your teeth and get up on stage anyway.” – Kaori Miyazono

Kaori-Miyazono-quotes-5.jpg
“Music is freedom.” – Kaori Miyazono

Kaori-Miyazono-quotes-6.jpg
“If you can’t move with your hands then play with your feet! If you don’t have enough fingers, then use your nose as well. Whether you’re sad, you’re a mess, or you’ve hit rock bottom, you still have to play. That’s how people like us survive.” – Kaori Miyazono

Kaori-Miyazono-quotes-7.jpg
“By exchanging notes, you get to know one another, to understand one another. As if your souls were connected and your hearts were overlapping. It’s a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words.”
– Kaori Miyazono

3. Watari Ryota Quotes
Watari-Ryota-quotes.jpg

“Setbacks are inevitable to superstars. Adversity is what separates the good from the great. After all, stars can only shine during the night.”
– Watari Ryota

Watari-Ryota-quotes-1.jpg
“It’s only natural for the girl you’re crushing on to be in love with someone else. Since you’re in love with her, she sparkles in your eyes. That’s why people fall so irrationally in love.”
– Watari Ryota

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.