What's new

Closed The dream of South Korea is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Korean Broadcasting and Communications Commission has named Adobe Flash game as a harmful game.

All iSPs in South Korea use Deep Packet Inspection, block VPNs, and block SNi fields.
Now the 1 Gbps Internet is meaningless.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Korean women are incompetent.
However, the government supporting feminism creates women-only public facilities and forcibly assigns high-ranking female engineers.

Why do men act to build a career?
The president of South Korea, Moon Jae-in, is an incompetent and stupid dictator!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

The drama of South Korea symbolizes the middle class, but the middle class of South Korea is almost nonexistent, with the worst unemployment and stagflation.
K-pop and K-dream only make the illusion of foreign workers.

Additional tips Japan is the same.
But if you go to Japan and work, you will be happy.
Now, Japan is carrying out "Campaign to support Fukushima farmers by eating".
In Japan, the Fukushima nuclear power plant was crushed and meltdown was carried out.
you_tu.be/e2ztaT63-RE

I have used Google translation software and probably have a misunderstanding.

Last edited:
interesting, so far did you find your self comfortable here?...
what makes you interested to view a Filipino forum you can view other forums aside for phcorner you may visis mobilarian?
try s3 translator add-ons on firefox it will automatically translate the site on your desired language..

do you confirm that the president of South Korea is stupid/ or incompetent is this based on your experience?

anyway, thank you for the information that you provided for the current news in your country. appreciated :)
most of Korean movie and dramas series of your country is well viewd in our country most of them who engage are teenagers.

here in the philippines we have the worst internet that you could ever imagined.
So if you will visit our country you will be
cultured shock on our Internet speed hihih..

interesting, so far did you find your self comfortable here?...
what makes you interested to view a Filipino forum you can view other forums aside for phcorner you may visis phcorner?
try s3 translator add-ons on firefox it will automatically translate the site on your desired language..

do you confirm that the president of South Korea is stupid/ or incompetent is this based on your experience?

anyway, thank you for the information that you provided for the current news in your country. appreciated :)
most of Korean môviê and dramas series of your country is well viewd in our country most of them who engage are teenagers.

Of course, Lee Myung-bak, Park Geun-hye, Moon Jae-in (now)
Three presidents for 15 years have not lowered inflation. Of course there are the impact of many stupid people.
And now, South Korea is a stagflation situation.

I saw the India Forum and the Thailand Forum.
Also, because foreign forums are "censored internet worlds", browsers exclude searches.

South Korea needs more information on the surrounding situation.
I want to understand the culture of another country.
It is because the government abuses the media.

If you want to know the economy of the Philippines,
Identify jobs, average prices and Real income excluding taxes
It is good to learn economics basically.
The government likes exploitation and hates smart people.

Do not have a fantasy in culture
Culture is just gift wrapping paper.
For example, American culture is good, but most people are poor.
South Korea's infrastructure (including telecommunications) is the result of labor exploitation.

And Moon Jae-in dictator tries to exploit the work force of a foreigner with fantasy! Never work in South Korea.
This plagues poor labor laws and bad working conditions.

Do not you ever despair
When we search on Google, we only search for "censored material".
And the Philippines is a land of hope and can build good infrastructure at any time. Also, people do not abhor people who are tired of competition.

Last edited:
ReconNyko I'm surprised at how you described your own country. . . What is your motive? I'm sorry but you sound like a desperate politician. . . spreading bad news about the government. . . instead of promoting your country, you chose to depict it as a terrible country to live just like what some stupid Filipino politicians did to the Philippines

ReconNyko I'm surprised at how you described your own country. . . What is your motive? I'm sorry but you sound like a desperate politician. . . spreading bad news about the government. . . instead of promoting your country, you chose to depict it as a terrible country to live just like what some stupid Filipino politicians did to the Philippines
he said what's really happening in SoKor tho. especially in seoul. it's hard to find a job in the capital and the rent of apartment and some other things are way too expensive. some south koreans think of seoul as a hell place. i know someone who's struggling there to survive. you could be a tourist there but dont think of living in seoul because it's really hard to make for a living.

Korea is like a place designed for high class/wealthy people and alike. They are pretty competitive, it's like you need to be in top just to get accepted by the society. They overworked theirselves. I know an overseas Filipino worker who worked for Korea and he told me about how hard it was working there. He worked there as a factory worker(he didn't graduate college yea) and its like he's working 16 hours a day. Well even he did graduate college i doubt he would get a job there specially in Seoul considering he's a Filipino. I heard from this famous YøùTùbér about the ongoing racism in Korea. He is half Korean and half American. The employer didn't like him because he's not American enough. So to make the story short, the employer made everyday of his life there like a living hell so he would be forced to quit the job.

How sad to hear it from you my friend. Should i not pursue my plans of working in south korea?

The way you earn money is the money left, except for the currency difference and taxes(You have to think about the price of food and household goods) in the working country.

If your working environment is poor will not be able to receive the compensation of fair labor that matches your skills.
So I recommend you to work in Canada. Korean young people prefer to work there.

The Japan is not suitable for work Fukushima nuclear power plant is damaged because it is damaged.

https://g_oo.gl/dn9Tef

[/QUOTE]
Korea is like a place designed for high class/wealthy people and alike. They are pretty competitive, it's like you need to be in top just to get accepted by the society. They overworked theirselves. I know an overseas Filipino worker who worked for Korea and he told me about how hard it was working there. He worked there as a factory worker(he didn't graduate college yea) and its like he's working 16 hours a day. Well even he did graduate college i doubt he would get a job there specially in Seoul considering he's a Filipino. I heard from this famous yôutubêr about the ongoing racism in Korea. He is half Korean and half American. The employer didn't like him because he's not American enough. So to make the story short, the employer made everyday of his life there like a living hell so he would be forced to quit the job.

The high class in South Korean is a South Korean with a foreign nationality.
They instruct Koreans to work at the same intensity as machines and don't respect people

Last edited:

I think Filipinos want democracy.
South Korea has undergone two dictatorships and do you know what South Korea has experienced?
People in the 1960s enjoyed the base created by people of the 1950s and people of the 1940s.

So now the economic recession has begun.
People in the 1960s in Korean is don't know how serious inflation and stagflation are.
There is also a serious history distortion in the struggle of people in the 1940s and 1950s. The government is hiding what is true.

Democracy is
All citizens need to know national management knowledge and market economy equal to politicians.

Koreans in the 1960s did not know that.

In the Korean community, postings about politics are frequently coming up.

Last edited:
I think Filipinos want democracy.

lol. . . Democracy is very much alive here in the Philippines

Democracy is
All citizens need to know national management knowledge and market economy equal to politicians.

What???? That is not the meaning of democracy

. . . . . .

I only asked about your motive but you're going back to 50's? 60's?. . Anyway, I do not want to argue anymore about the problems in your country because we got some too. . but if I were you, I'll be more patriotic and I will not describe the women in my nation the way you did

lol. . . Democracy is very much alive here in the Philippines

What???? That is not the meaning of democracy

. . . . . .

I only asked about your motive but you're going back to 50's? 60's?. . Anyway, I do not want to argue anymore about the problems in your country because we got some too. . but if I were you, I'll be more patriotic and I will not describe the women in my nation the way you did

No, it is TRUE.

Democracy must speak about the freedom that the people are responsible for and the mature claims that are not biased.

Did you cry all the people are hungry?
Politicians ignore you
If so, logically criticize
We have to retreat or kill the dictator.

Unless the government accepts logical criticism
The dictator admitted himself to be lower than the average citizen
There is no "cause" to sit at the presidential seat.

Also, if you do not have a mature citizen,
After that, the incompetent person becomes the president.

It was a South Korean experience.

And if you see an incompetent woman in feminism, it's disgusting.
See this YøùTùbé video. Americans agree.

I want to acknowledge a competent woman.
https://y_outu.be/0Si4F-qY0uA

Guys that's just normal for them South Koreans to be gloomy and pessimistic, our culture is different from them tayo naman easy going laid back at optimistic. Karamihan sa kanila ay lumaki sa isang tiger parents and this has been a thing for centuries that naka embed na sa culture nila yung subrang social pressure sa kanila na yung iba nag commit nang suicide. For them honor means your life, for us we prefer life over honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back