What's new

Closed Need stable connection? Come here and read it. With more info. It's effective and legit! #ElenaDrake

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyduhPro

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Yo, guys! The Legendary of the greatness of Glamour... ElenaDrake's back! :love:

I wanna show you about my one of my deepest secret about the signal / network speed.

Please. I'm sharing this topic thread because I wanted to help, but NOT to s†éál about what I know all about. I'll repeat. Pwede niyo i-share ito upang maka-tulong pero hindi sa pagnanakaw ng isang kaalaman. You can credit me if someone who asks the question about the source. Thank you.

ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ...

Siguro alam niyo naman pagkaiba ni:
EDGE/GSM/2G,
H/H+/UMTS/3G,
LTE/4G,
LTE+/LTE-A/WiMAX,

Then, the upcomming network,
The 5G/NR.

By 2020 pa ang release ng 5G, btw. Mag-antay pa tayo hanggang mag-release. Kunting tiis nalang. Trust me, lalabas nyan.

Habang pagmasdan natin muna ang LTE/4G bago lumabas ang 5G, here are my widest source of my knowledge with this topic...

Ilalabas ko na lahat-lahat. I hope maka-tulong ako sa inyo, kahit kaunti.

-:ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴛᴇ/𝟺ɢ ɴᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ:-

Introduction about LTE/4G network:
4G means Fourth Generation, while;
LTE means Long-Term Evolution.
Yup. Mas-mabilis siya kaysa sa 3G. But expect na mabilis pa lalo ang 5G kaysa sa 4G. Obvious nga naman.

Features of Force LTE/4G only:
Pros:
-Faster internet speed.
-More stable connection.
-Stays in a single connection.
-Less reconnecting issues.
Cons:
-Sim service dial ( *143# or *121# ) will not respond due to its preferred network.
-Messages might can't send or recieve, or Incoming calls are not active / diasbled.
-When you need it to call, you have to turn it back to Auto/GSM only.

Note:
Highly recommended for those who need a stable connection, or for gaming or downloading or more.

Kung kailangan mo sa tawag ang sim card mo... I think you need another sim card for your data.

Before you proceed...
If you're using a dual-sim phone... make sure isang sim lang ang gamitin mo. It would be useless if your another sim is active.
At, yun nga... sinabi ko lang kanina, I recommend that your sim you used for texting/calling, ilipat mo nalang sa backup phone mo instead. It would be more helpful for your signal network and your phone.

You wanna upgrade now? Make sure you are aware what you're doing. Take risk. It's not my fault when you do mistakes. But don't worry. This might gonna work. Let's proceed to the next part.

ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪs?
Requirements:
  • A LTE-compatible phone,
  • Your brain.
  • No root needed!
1st Option
This option works mostly for Android Nougat / 7.0 below. Some devices on Oreo/8.0 above can work also, if the second option don't work. This is the easiest method.

Procedures:
  1. You should have HTTP Injector. Open the app. This would be a good shortcut instead of dial code, then;
  2. Go to menu (≡) at the upper-left corner;
  3. And choose Radio Network.
  4. Kung nakikita mo si Preferred network... Palitan mo siya to LTE Only.
  5. Turn on Airplane mode, then turn it off to take effect. Please stay on its state for its stability. Kapag napalit mo ang sim card, just repeat the steps above.
2nd Option
This option is mostly works on 8.0/Oreo above. This is the recommended method used on Huawei and Honor phones, if the first option doesn't work.

Not all phones have the same steps, take yourself to do it carefully and wisely, as what I've said it a while ago. Break a leg.

Procedures:
  1. Go to Google, then search for: your Huawei device + LTE only.
  2. Then go to a video tutorial about configuring the settings of your phone.
  3. When you're sucessfully activated the modification from the tutorial you've watched (Don't worry, there's nothing to worry), you only have to find the Preferred network type under the "Mobile Network" settings, then change it into LTE only. Refer to the image.

And, you're ready for the next level! :D

3rd Option
This is your last option. There are some phone brands that uses their own dial codes, such as Sony Xperia, Oppo, Xiaomi, etc.

All will be worked if you really want to get the goal. You only have just to find the key way to success.

Procedures:
  1. Go to Google, then look for the dialer code for your device. Example: Xperia XA Test Menu / Secret codes.
  2. Once you got the code for your phone, just find its Network settings, then change the preferred network to LTE/4G only.
  3. When you've done, restart your phone to take effect.
Wait. You have to give me a feedback.
The more good feedbacks, the more will satisfy. You can define with these questions:
Which method have you done? Or, what phone did you used for the network settings? What network are you using to improve the stability of your signal? And, Did my explanations clear and easy to understand?
You can also have your own opinion about it! But I hope you get satisfied about what I created this thread.

Okay. That's all for now. Mae-enjoy niyo yung pinag-hirapan ko na halos 4 hours ako nag-type dito, pang-dagdag kaalaman po ito at mas-makikinabangan pa.

Uulitin ko. Huwag magnakaw or mag-repost ng walang pahintulot. Mas-mabuti at magpasalamat kayo sa'kin dahil ginawa ko ang lahat para maging malinaw. Thanks po.

Thank you and have a nice day! <3
#ElenaDrake

Attachments

Forth option for samsung user only)
Dial *#2263#
Select which sim you want to use. Tract 1 or Tract 2
Then select “select bands”
Then select “automatic” or “LTE”
Then select a LTE BAND you want to use “band 1,3,7,20”
Note you can try other bands if you want.

Dial *#2263#

Actually nasa 3rd option siya, as I mentioned about the codes on the other brand. But thanks for the additional info.
( Di ako Samsung user, eh. ) :/

Dial *#2263#
Invalid mmi code saaken bat ganun

Dial *#2263#
Samsung user ako

ask ko lang po.. if yung area is hindi pa lte/4g at 3g lng yung kaya. hindi sya mag uupgrade?

ask ko lang po.. if yung area is hindi pa lte/4g at 3g lng yung kaya. hindi sya mag uupgrade?

Actually, when you force it to 4G/LTE, pwede naman. No problem with that.

Actually, meron naman talaga. Mas-mabilis at stable ang Force LTE only mode. But make sure yung sim card mo is LTE-compatibled also.

Btw, if you are on a province...

Mapapansin mo minsan kung walang signal. There are certain area na di sakop yung signal. Ganoon daw kasi kapag hindi ma-tao, or masyadong mababa ang lugar.

I've experienced that also, kaya nakakaasar kung doon ka nakatira.
Boring, no?

Xiaomi user ako paps, go to my device>all specs then 5 clicks sa total storage lalabas ung mga options like this.

Yup. Thanks for the additional info, boss. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.