What's new

Closed Ty phcorner

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmen3xtreme

Addict
Reaction
In times i dont have work. On my days off. I miss my ex. Despite of what happened to us. Even i drived myself to work, at the end of the day, i still missed her. I dont have someone who will listen to me and will just listen if i said that i missed my ex. Hahahaha. I know and definetly know that i will be told that im stupid. Very stupid. How i missed her warmth, her smile, her everything. As well as her prescence. I dont know now what am i doing in my life. Now i am wondering, where will i life will lead to? Now that Im walking blindly without any back up plans. Coz all my plans in life are all gone after she was gone in my life. Ive lost my will to keep moving forward. Ive lost everything ive want my life want it to be. After the break up, ive felt like that my time stopped moving. Now, ive decided to stay here in saudi. Coz i dont have a reason to go back to. And i know if i went back, there is no reason to smile. And maybe my parents will worry. Even then. I misses her so much to the point i was broken again. Well thats all i can say.
Thank you phcorner as one of my way of expressing my deep emotion of nothingness.

At first mahirap, pero eventually if you just keep on searching for yourself, something or someone will come into your life and will fill the emptiness in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.