What's new

Closed Smart load disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

xerces8

Addict
3 days ago I loaded 1000 PHP with eLoad to my prepaid SIM.
A few minutes later I checked the balance and received an SMS saying I have 1000 PHP more load than before.
Then I tried to register a promo package and received an SMS saying I don't have enough load. (the promo price was about P700)

Later I checked the balance again and now it says I have only what I had before adding 1000 PHP. So the P1000 just vanished.

I tried to contact customer support, but apparently that is not that simple
What can I do? Go to a Smart store?

hindi na bago ang kain load sa mga provider natin.
tawag ka nalang sa customer service *888 ata yun explain mo nalang pati yung exact time na nagload ka.

my bad
to call customer service hotline just dial *888 on your phone or go to the nearest smart service center.
business hours i think 7AM to 7PM
mall hours 11AM to 10PM or 10AM to 10PM? not sure.

Last edited:
if you have a friend/someone you know who have a retailer sim.. asked him/her to call customer care hotline for retailer.. and tell them your concern.. most of the time, based on my own experience, they act faster than normal cch

Ups, the next option in the menu was a support call. It went well. Although they still didn't resolve the problem.

Also: if I register a promo before the old one expires, are the amount of the old one carried over and added to the new amounts?

So if I have a promo (like GIGASURF) with 4GB data, use up 3 GB and have 1GB at the end and I register a new promo with 2GB, will I then have 3GB (old 1GB plus new 2GB) or just 2GB?

Status
Not open for further replies.