What's new

Closed Mga Boss, Patulong naman sa BSOD ng laptop ko..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavixrange

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Nag umpisa po sa user can't logged in taz nag bsod na error code 0x0000007b ata yun. ayoko kasi i-system restore kasi wala akong CD ng windows. Nagagamit ko pa naman as in, every boot ay bsod pero choose ko lagi ay *Last good config settings. Baka mawala ang OS kapag ginalaw ko, ganon po ba yun? Hindi po ako maalam sa ganito sir patulong po salamat.

STOP 0x0000007B errors are caused by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. issues (especially those related to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.and other storage controllers), viruses, data corruption, and sometimes even You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. failures.
read more: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Scan for viruses muna using trusted antivirus;
Check/update mo mga drivers;
And lastly check for failing hardware.

After antivirus, pwede ka rin mag sfc /scannow using command line (search mo cmd sa Start Menu, right click and run as administrator) para ma check ang integrity ng mga system files mo

read more: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Scan for viruses muna using trusted antivirus;
Check/update mo mga drivers;
And lastly check for failing hardware.

After antivirus, pwede ka rin mag sfc /scannow using command line (search mo cmd sa Start Menu, right click and run as administrator) para ma check ang integrity ng mga system files mo
yun lang boss, na disabled ko yun avast ko. dahil sigoro ito sa gaming mouse na kinakabit ko sa laptop

Do you really have something that much important on your PC now ? If not why not make some fresh installation of all that shit really ? Are you with me here or not ? I do hope to make it worth while. Let's start with all this. I do not see what should stop us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back