What's new

Closed Any suggestions kung pano matuto mag c++?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pekochama

Honorary Poster
Reaction
17 years old palang ako so cant afford for college degree pa. Marunong po ako mag Java, C#, at Python kaso medyo natatakot ako sa C++ parang mahirap eh 😂. pero gusto ko lang po matuto mag C++ for many reasons. Kung may maisusugest kayo na tutorial sites, or books, suggest lang po kayo. Salamat po.

Sa udemy meron. Hanapin mo yung thread dito na may libreng udemy. Ayos yan

maganda yan gngawa mo ts kung alam mo na mag Java, C#, at Python mas lalong madali nlang yung c++ :)

di ko sure pero nangangailangan pa daw ng memory management ung c++ eh. Python kasi interpreted language siya eh tsaka mas closer sa english language. pano po siya magiging mas madali?

17 years old palang ako so cant afford for college degree pa. Marunong po ako mag Java, C#, at Python kaso medyo natatakot ako sa C++ parang mahirap eh 😂. pero gusto ko lang po matuto mag C++ for many reasons. Kung may maisusugest kayo na tutorial sites, or books, suggest lang po kayo. Salamat po.

Most (99%) of the practical and enterprise programming you'll learn is something you won't learn in college (unless they specifically teach you those subjects and even if they do it might be really basic and has no real life backing).

Let me reiterate this. Whether you go to college or not does not make you a software developer. I've worked with people who had become senior software engineers who had English degrees (he was an English teacher) and some had UX skills (meaning just Photoshop and no programming experience).

If you Google, you'd find a lot of people who became good software engineers because of actual job experience and Googling (reading, watching, etc).

My college schooling is pretty much useless. What I learned in college is nonsense in regards to real job programming that I am doing.

If you know Java, C#, and Python, you should be able to learn C++. You should learn the art of learning. Try to figure out how you learned those languages. Apply the same steps when learning C++.

Also some people think they know but actually they don't. When you say you know Java, C#, and Python, do you really know or you're just saying you know? Let me give a good example: knowing chess moves does not make you a good chess player alone. Knowing Java, C#, and Python syntax does not make you a developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back