What's new

Closed Deezloader 2.1.8 Music Downloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

moondhie

t z u y u
Solutions
Reaction
Sawa ka na ba sa Spotify na lagi naca-cancelled ang account? Expire? at Pag naexpire eh di na magamit ang playlist? Pwes! kung sawa ka na eh magdownload ka na lang ng mga quality sounds sa Déézér by using the DeezLoader App! May forever pa sa pakikinig :love: (wag lang madelete 😥).

DeezLoader 2.1.8

Is one of the best music downloaders which you can use to download a lot of excellent music and albums in a few clicks both on your smartphone and on your PC (including Windows and Mac). All of us love to listen to the music for that sake there are a lot of music companies that provide the latest music.

How to use:

1. First install the app, then wait for 5mins. to load the server (Usually a 15-20sec. to open not 5 mins.) this is only happen when you open the app.

2. Choose the 3rd One

3. After you click then sign up the login and pass (If you dont logout it will automatically login everytime you open the app).
Then go to 'search sign" then type the artist or the name of the song or the name of the album and search.

4. After you see what you want click this to download,

5. Then this (to open the download)

6. View your download on your folder manager. It will automatically see it to your player app. (I use Poweramp app)

By the way that is a "FLAC FORMAT SONG" ,
to get flac format just edit the setting and also if you want the album art bigger just edit (i use 1400x1400 size)
The size of a song flac

Make sure you it save.

Download link HERE:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Note:
Need ng account sa Déézér, para naman sa gusto nang flac dapat Déézér hifi ang account mo.

Like 👍 and Share 😘

Update:
Gumawa ako ng free account sa Déézér (parang Spotiy Free). Then sinubukan ko i-register kay Déézér at gumana! Puwede ka ng magdownload ng di na need ng ρrémíùm/hifi account.
Just use this link to register:

https://www.Déézér.com/register

As a proof you can use this free account, (hope di kayo sabay gumamit at baka hindi gumana)

bulidecad@webmails.top
Pass: utot143

Attachments

Last edited:
May update po, pwedeng gumawa ng free account sa Déézér (nasa taas ang link dun sa post ko). Now tungkol sa hifi songs eh di ko sure kung available sa free account or putol siya pag pinatugtog.

ask ko lang about sa deezloader, kaya ba magdownload ng Spotify songs right?

additional question: kaya ba magdl dyan ng region locked songs???

Nope sir, kung ano ang available ng Déézér, yun lang po. Kung sa spotify eh sidify downloader ang need mo, to download dun sa sidify (for spotify) you need to copy the url ng playlist or song. Mayron po nagpost niyan and pakihanap na lang. Regarding about region locked songs, try mong i-type yung song ng artist, album or artist mismo. Magbigay ka ng sample try ko po.

Nope sir, kung ano ang available ng Déézér, yun lang po. Kung sa spotify eh sidify downloader ang need mo, to download dun sa sidify (for spotify) you need to copy the url ng playlist or song. Mayron po nagpost niyan and pakihanap na lang. Regarding about region locked songs, try mong i-type yung song ng artist, album or artist mismo. Magbigay ka ng sample try ko po.
Bali po kailangan may Déézér App muna at may account para gumana po yung Déézér Downloader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back