What's new

ABOUT LINUX UNIX TUTORIAL and CHEAT SHEET

json32

Addict
Reaction
We frequently hear this linux distro is better than this one....and this one is better than that.It depends: use KALI for pentest dahil may package ng mga tools pero pwede ring magawa sa ibang linux distros(hindi lang sa kali pwedeng gawin ang pentest).Kung mabilis PC/LAPTOP mo try OpenSuse (maraming apps and community support) and yes, ArchLinux is better when it comes to security than Ubuntu (pareho lang sila ng commands dahil they have the samea linux kernel pero sa security magkaiba sila dahil may close source na programs sa ubuntu meaning they don't share the source codes) but it is not recomended for newbies. para hardcore installation Gentoo Linux...for advance user or if you want the original UNIX system with hardcore security try to install FreeBSD or OpenBSD (very good when it comes to security, heard about openssh?). I've tried them all except Gentoo (I dont have much time) Now I am using Debian Linux one of the oldest linux distros with large community support. At the end of the day unix or linux it's hard to tell which one is which they are almost the same pareho sila GUI kde gnome fluxbox. . at hindi WindIows systems with a bunch of spywares. For those who is interested in linux/Unix at nagsisimula pa lamang kayo...I've got something for you. I have this GOOD CHEATSHEET I downloaded 7 years ago I couldn't find a copy in internet anymore so please share.
Sharing is Caring. DOWNLOAD HERE You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back