What's new

Driver's Pack 2013!!!

DynamicPro

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Ito na ang pinakahihintay niyong lahat! Sa mga nag aabang ng driver's package for windows, sa wakas ito na!
Sa mga namomroblema ng driver's sa PC o Laptop nila, ito na ang sagot.

Download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

DriverPack Solution Online is a simple, but not flawless, process. Running the program for the first time I was greeted with a window that told me that many of my drivers were out of date, and was then give the option to identify the required updates from the DriverPack Solution site.
Once identified, you can select the drivers you want (or more precisely deselect the ones you don't want) from the list. Then DriverPack Solution Online will do the rest, installing the desired components.
This automated process works well, but we did experience a few problems during testing. Occasional clashes and exceptions while installing the drivers demanded my attention more than once and required a restart. Ultimately, this wasn’t a huge problem for me but could cause bigger issues for some computers or just unnerve less experienced users who may be coming to the program for an easy one-stop solution.

Hit like if nakatulong. Enjoy!

Attachments

outdated pero magaan...meron akong driver pack 17 kaso na mis configure yung network properties ko...buti marunong ako mag manual config...

Back