What's new

Closed Any tricks to bypass Globe's Data Capping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cniqqph

Enthusiast
Reaction
I've registered to Globe's 15 days unlimited internet for business reasons and I need to be constantly connected to the internet for updates. Unfortunately Globe's data capping -"Hi! You may notice a change in your browsing experience from your SuperSurf promo in accordance with Fair Usage Policy on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. To browse at standard speeds, text SPEEDREFRESH20 to get additional 50mb for just P20, valid for 1 day." This is preventing me from getting real time updates and fast responses from me. And paying for another promo on top of you original promo that was supposed to deliver the same service at the first registration. Is there anyway I could do to get around this?
Can anyone help me? Please :) Thank you! Oh, im also an iPhone user. Not sure if this makes any difference or help.

wala pong tricks para mabypass yan. marketing strategy lng nila ung sinasabi nilang unlimited pero 800mb per day lng tas pag naubos mona un babagal na tlga. mas sweswertihan kpa kung makakapag bug ka simcard mas tipid pa. at yun UNLI tlga data nya. pero sa ngayon pahirapan na mag bug.

Dati Meron eh using ultrasurf diko lang alam if gumagana pa ngay0n..... 150kbps ok na ko dun eh supersurf promos dko na natry ngayon ewan ko sa mga masters nadin jan kung anong gumaganang pang bypass ngayon...

Status
Not open for further replies.