What's new

Hisense smart tv

KurdapyingTres

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Can anyone help me with this TV?
its our first time to have a ''smart tv'' so Congrats to us yeyy!
But It didnt surpass the ideal smart tv that Id expected, you cannot download an app, you can only favorite an app through their so called Vewd app store for easy access in the future. So basically, anything that can be access online, should be connected to a wifi. Theres no offline app. So, is there any way I could override or do something about this?

And I also watched something on YøùTùbé that has something to do with 'adb file' with the tv connected to pc, but the problem is does it have enough memory to do it? cause right now i just googled something through it and it said, memory's insufficient TF!

1. try mo muna screen mirror yung phone to smart tv
or
2. connect pc to smart tv via hdmi (kung need mo mga android apps para maplay download nox player/memu emulator)

search mo TS sa YT
How to Screen Mirror Phone to TV Wireless and Wired Connection

Last edited:
Sa android box, parang ka na ring may tablet pero sa tv ang dispay, bilhan mo lang ng mini wireless keyboard.. At wag kalimutang mag install ng kodi:)

Ano pa ba ang gusto mong gawin sa smart TV mo? Kasi smart TV na ng yan pwede ka nang magkonnect sa internet bakit lalagyan mo pa ng android box?

Netflix YøùTùbé lang talaga pinaka highlights e, same naka hisense din kame yan lang silbe ng smart tv namen d naman magamit browser ang chaka..
kagandahan lang din dian naka digital signal nadin yarnn for your information 🥰