What's new

Closed E learning system help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PH-JEDALMN

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Mga ka phc gagawa kami ng system sa isang language lang. Meron baka dyan suggestion sa layout sa coding or any reference code.

Designing an e-learning system or any system shouldn't just depend on the language or framework you are using.

Well anyway I am curious how you can design an e-learning system that's accessible to mostly everyone using one language only. I can think already you will be using at least JAVASCRIPT on the frontend. So if it's just one language, then you are automatically saying your backend is NODEJS

If you will go with Flask or Laravel (Python/Php), are you planning to write the frontend on these languages? I think you are severely limiting your options. I am not talking about server side rendering templates.

If you need to provide videos, interactivity, charts, games on the frontend, these will be mostly written in JavaScript (well let's exclude Flash coz that's dead but technically it uses ActionScript which is a cousin of JavaScript)

Magandang araw po. Thank you for being technical about the argument the poster inquired. Of course Frontend is different from Backend, Im heading for an advance if he will dive deeper into this discussion. Anyways Im asking for direct personal message if he do so. There are a lot of options we can induce when it comes to frontend development.

Basically three basic things to utilize when if comes to frontend dev. HTML, CSS and a numerous flavors of Javascript. Apologize, Im always skipping to the chase to adhere the inquiry more quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back