What's new

Closed 2019- 02- 01 vpn _ why do you internet censor ? the government is now acting disgustingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReconNyko

Addict
Reaction
Currently my country Korea and other countries China and Indonesia have strong internet censorship and packet interception by the government.

Why do you censor? The government is now acting disgustingly.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

In order to capture a handful of terrorists the government is engage and monitor everyone's actions.

They benefit the wealthy, grant more responsibility and duty to the poor, and are ineffective but want to reduce risk and maintain exploitation!
It will be based on Internet censorship.

_

VPN Gate_ OpenVPN

Snowd VPN ( Link fix )

Mysterium_Network

VPN networks have a security level.
Log records and time stamps are recorded

Sadly, this network has a low level of security

If you commit cybercrime will be punished.

Share in all countries and Asia.
Indonesia, China (people with bad personality), South, North Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, India, Philippines, TAiWAN

Last edited:
Russia tried cryptography messenger censorship and blocked deep webs (Tor net, i2p, usenet .. other).
If Russian people are against the Russian government, KGB agents may come to kill.
This is a very serious thing.

An Examination of Russian Censorship, Cyber Weapons & the Dark Web

ive been in korea for the last 5 years, when i use vpn i still can bypass their censorship. to view ãdül† website and other restricted sites.haha

South Korea censors HTTPS.
Next, if the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan start censoring the Internet, East Asia as a whole will suffer from biased information, brainwashing education and labor exploitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back