What's new

Closed Pepe smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

-simplice-

Forum Expert
Reaction
20190128_161314.png

Joseph William Feliciano Smith (December 25, 1947 – January 28, 2019) was a Filipino singer-songwriter, drummer and guitarist. Known by his stage names Joey Smith and Pepe Smith, he gained prominence as a member of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., which became pioneering figures in original You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.rock music or "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.".

Pinoy rock legend Joey "Pepe" Smith has passed away. He was 71.

His death was confirmed by one of his daughters on Facebook.

"Thank you for everything papa bear ko. Thank you for being the best dad in the world. I know youre in the best place now, no more pains papa.. i will see you in few days. I love you to the moon and back," Daisy Smith-Owen said.

A former member of the seminal Pinoy rock group Juan Dela Cruz Band, Smith suffered his third stroke in 2017, with the first leaving him with a speech impediment.

Rest in peace po.. :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
R.I.P Sir Pepe:(
Kalungkot naubos na mga rockers

Naalala ko pa yung interview sa raffy tulfo na sinabi ni cristy fermin masamang damo matagal mamatay

Dami na kasi nalagpasan nyang mga atake eh siguro sa kahinaan na rin ng katawan.minsan na rin nagdrummer siya sa Oktaves

May rest in peace sa rock legend (Pepe Smith) na paborito rin ng mga mahihilig sa. . . i mean sa opm rocks.

Ang 'Himig Natin' ..(para kay Pepe)..

Ako'y nag-iisa
At walang kasama
Di ko makita
Ang ating pag-asa

[Chorus:]
Ang himig natin
Ang inyong awitin
Upang tayo'y magsama-sama
Sa langit ng pag-asa

Ako'y may kaibigan
At s'ya'y nahihirapan