Not open for further replies.

Xiyor Check

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Mga sir mga mam.
Pagawa naman po ng humurous speech.
In english. Thanks

Basic lang 'yan insert ka lang ng mga jokes na related sa topic mo like for example ang topic mo about Racism, a title of something like "My brother thinks I am a racist but I think he is the one"

Get the crowd's attention. Make them relate.

Sometimes when we think that somebody is acting racist to somebody else but actually we are the one who is because of thinking that way.

I remember one time we had a visitor in our house back there. When I heard the knock on our door, I hurriedly open it before my brother does because he is more assaultive than I am, yeah, for real. I saw a guy standing in front of the door, he was very short, even shorter than you (point someone in the crowd who is short) and he has the darkest skin, darker than you (point somebody on the crowd who has dark skin). He is the ugliest human being I ever saw in entire my life that time. Well, fairly uglier than I am. Then I suddenly feel like to look at my brother who is standing beside me because I know exactly what he is thinking right at that time. I was shocked when I saw him staring at me like he knows what I'm thinking. Before I said a thing, my brother manage to speak first. He said, "Put dad's hipo painting inside the room." Then I look at him with a puzzled face and said, "What? Just because he is ugly, dark and short you want me to put the hipo painting because you think it will insult him?" and my brother replied in high tone, "Not because I want you to put the hipo painting inside the room, I think that he is ugly, short and dark and it will insult him, you think I am that racist? I tell you, I would make you put the hipo painting inside the room no matter who comes anyway."

See? I never win. That is why before you spit a word think about it first. Make sure that your advanced thinking won't bring you to jail.

Insert insert ka lang ng mga jokes na easily digestible. A clever speaker knows the crowd's laugh spot not leaving them hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.