What's new

Closed Config for flow help jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nejireid

Enthusiast
I am seeking help in how to create the payload files for flow. I have been reading the forums and lime is supposed to be easy but I keep getting errors when trying to connect. Link me at 18762847813. I'll post the error am getting so someone can correct me where am going wrong.

Attachments

shut u ****, is the same damn reason why we keep lagging behind, alot a u too damn fool and still not learning, u think teaching stuff like this in the open help, wake up jackass it nu legal, u wah learn go underground channels and stop being an ***, poor fools like u not even know the networks reads everything here.
Can u link me to the underground chat #forbidden# cause I seem can't get on the chat

shut u ****, is the same damn reason why we keep lagging behind, alot a u too damn fool and still not learning, u think teaching stuff like this in the open help, wake up jackass it nu legal, u wah learn go underground channels and stop being an ***, poor fools like u not even know the networks reads everything here.
Can u link me to the underground chat #forbidden# cause I seem can't get on the chat

flow use to be easy, till everybody decide dem wah build file, problem is when u guys building payloads unnu use some crappy host that flow can easily spot as unnu nu understand cache, so now that flow decide fi kick ya'll in the *** every body start cry, unnu really feel say the hand full of us who can fix the file really go fix it show unnu fi make the same damn foolishness start again, DWL
True me friend

Tell the fools them yah me genna

Status
Not open for further replies.