What's new

Closed Magkano magpagawa ng website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OA nito, lol. Hindi naman kasi enterprise level lahat ng web projects. Kung ganyan paliwanag mo mas lalo mahihirapan si ts, sa dating ng reply mo parang nagyayabang ka lang eh lol.
OA? I think you need to re-read again.

I never mentioned the TS is doing an enterprise project or I never denied it. I wrote his project can be as cheap or as expensive as he wants. The enterprise snippet is an example to put his mind on perspective which you probably lack lol.

Just because you accuse me of bragging doesn't make you any better. Prove it. Where is the bragging part?

Those $$$ numbers are typical range of Software Dev in the US. A simple Google can show you those numbers.

This is your response to the TS? How does that make easy for the TS and how does that help the forum members if you are not sharing any info about the question?

Or is it because you just wanna solo the money you might gain from the TS? 😃

You say I am bragging but looking at your response, I don't see any usable response.

This is your response to the TS? How does that make easy for the TS and how does that help the forum members if you are not sharing any info about the question?

Or is it because you just wanna solo the money you might gain from the TS? 😃

You say I am bragging but looking at your response, I don't see any usable response.

nogats07 might just misinterpreted your statement referring something in US based. You might want to sight an example on a local based since you are in a Filipino based forum. Yeah, I got the idea from your statements, but US and Philippine market is quite distinct. That's obvious.

nogats07 might just misinterpreted your statement referring something in US based. You might want to sight an example on a local based since you are in a Filipino based forum. Yeah, I got the idea from your statements, but US and Philippine market is quite distinct. That's obvious.
true.. minsan nagkakaroon ako ng clients from u.s, and its pretty ****ing obvious na mas malaki ang maket value nila sa developer, willing sila magbayad sakin ng between $100-$200+($1000+ dun sa kakilala kong programmer pero kasama na domain) (depends on the deadline and the functions of the website) where areas ang kalimitang singil ko lang at 1500-5k.
example ng 1k(php7/bootstrap/PDO:

Attachments

try joomla, may mga module na free for ecommerce.
content management naman ang joomla. parang msword initially. then its up to you if mag aadvance study kana using joomla

message mo ako gawan kita nang website libre lang. need ko lang para sa portfolio libre ko gawin sayo gastos mo hosting and domain name. ikaw pa bahala mag suggest kung ano gusto mo.

OA nito, lol. Hindi naman kasi enterprise level lahat ng web projects. Kung ganyan paliwanag mo mas lalo mahihirapan si ts, sa dating ng reply mo parang nagyayabang ka lang eh lol.

Sa tingin ko, there is nothing wrong with his reply. Katunayan, yung mga isinaad sa post nya ay yung realidad ng establishing a website, mapamalaki o maliit man.

Dapat siguro maging bukas tayo sa constructive criticisms. Sad to say, iyan ang kulang sa ating mga Pinoy.

I can help you with that.

I'm a web developer. Madalas gamit ko wordpress.

Contact me if you need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.