What's new

Trivia Ang linaw sa bible, bakit may mga sumasamba pa din sa diyos-diyosan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. Daniel 7:25

Who killed the saints disciples before? Who changed the day of worship to Sunday? And tries to change the laws. Research kayo sa google guys.

Matthew 5:17-20 King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Maganda rin basahin huys story of cain at abel. Si cain offered grains which is not according to Gods standards.si abel offered animals and God accepted it.

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Kaya napakaimportane magbasa ng bible. I belong to seventh day adventist church. Pero i dont based my beliefs on the fundamental beliefs. Kung ano tinuro ng pastor or what. I read what is written in the bible. Dati nagpalipat lupat na ako church pati yung kay bo sanchez naattend ko na. Pero i realize iba pa rin ang worship on a saturday. Kasi blessed and sanctified yun and once God blessed no one can reverse it.

Not saying naman na mali sunday worship. I just want to follow the standards of the bible. Because i dont like to follow cain na gumawa ng sariling standards on offering sacrifices.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. Daniel 7:25.
Sabi ng bible scholars time is one full year. 360 years. Times is 360 times 2. Half a times is 180 years. So parang 1260 years nawala yung true religion who fled in the dessert.

The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days. Revelation 12:6

So pag yung religion mo naitatag ng isa sa pinakauna medyo my green flags. Kasi sabi the true religion will come out of tgebdessert after 1260 years. Day is equal to years pala in the bible

Imjust giving hints. Importante magbasa tayo ng bible ng sarili. Wag masyiado mag depend sa priest or pastors. Because in the last days knowledge will increase if you seek the lord diligently

In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17
Pray and believe and have a relationship with God . Even if your part of the true church. Guidance lang yun. Salvation is individual

Last edited:
Saludo ako sa share nato.

Tama ivang Diyos ang sinasamba ng iba karamihan ay ang rebulto.

Matagal kunang pansin sa 10 utos ng catolic . Na wala or pinalitan nila pagsamva sa mga rebulto haha.

Mga katoliko tlga mukang napaliko sika.

The short answer to this question is: yes, He did. However, we believe in a triune God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. So Jesus, who is God the Son, could not and did not say ‘I am God’ in the sense that God is not outside Him. Jesus, God the Son, was on earth, but God the Father still was in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back