What's new

Closed Sun cellular (tu50 clarification)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeqhs

Enthusiast
Good evening everyone, I just wanna clarify something regarding Sun's TU50 load. Predominantly kasi, nakikita ko na andaming nakasubscribe sa sinasabi nilang TU50 which has "no capping" daw, but in order to get that I'm kinda confused. They indicate the steps you need to do in order to get and constantly have it, but I wanna clarify what is this thing they say that it should be availed directly from sari-sari stores/tindahan? I know like, 711 has loading kiosk which is the Cliqq machine itself (which is way easier and convenient), but why should you get TU50 from sari-sari store in order to make it work fine and continuous all the time. And, would this work with iPhone(s)? Thank you. Any answers will be appreciated.

Yes, it is work with Iphone.
Through direct of tu50 load in sari-sari store theirs no need to you to register the Sun load. And if you buy the regular load 50 of sun, it is hard to you to register the TU50 it because the promo is coming to end and its better to direct than the regular load.

So sorry guys, I'm not used to explain something that much in Tagalog, but I will try with my next question haha. So does it mean na kailangan yung vendor from the sari-sari store will be the one to register TU50 to my phone? Correct me if I'm wrong. Tysm.

well, unang hakbang pa lang yun, kung no cap internet gusto mo, kailangan mo nga ng .ehi. I suggest you search for procedures posted in here kase marami jan concise tutorials. your keywords will be http injector, para magamit mo yung .ehi thing na yan

Status
Not open for further replies.