Closed University of san carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakie Jan

Honorary Poster
Solutions
Reaction
Hi po sa lahat!
Isa akong graduating grade 12 student. Gusto ko pong mag-aral ng civil engineering sa USC Talamban. Nagsearch na po ako ng mga procedures at requirements. Ang inaalala ko nalang po ay yung admission test. maganda naman po ang performance ko sa school at wala akong bagsak. Mahirap po ang test? Anu anong lessons po ang most likely na lalabas especially sa math? Patulong po sa nakatake na.

Last edited:
I've never experience exam in USC, CITU and UP Lahog though. I remember taking entrance exam to the both universities at the same day. And luckily, I passed. Like you are, I wasn't that savvy, too. The patterns of exam on both campus were the same - there were grammatical testing, appropriate usage of words, vocabulary test, and s-v agreements in english. In science, more on chemical elements, scientific notation, Newton's law and lenses. Math was pretty boring, ratio and proportion, basic favtoring, fractional arranging, problem solving involving variation. And the visual manipulation skill part, you'll be given a three figure and you are to figure out what should be the next. That's it, others are piece of cake.

Additional(skl): Not required to read
But I wasn't been able to enroll to the both universities. 3days after I ttok the exam, my mom died. Since my parents were both dead, I was took by my aunt in Mindanao(Agusan del Sur), she sent me to MSU in marawi and forced to take Forestry but I shifted to Industrial Engineering on my 2nd year when I got scholarship and not relying on my aunt support anymore. Though having a hard time, I survived every semester by just copying my classmates' work, just kidding. My fifth year was caught by chaos there. Our graduation was even postponed, some of my classmates were accused as activist. I graduated last year and proudly batch of nation's top engineers. I think what career you wanted should be the one you should take, and not your parents choice. I admit, I'm stubborn for having no parents at early age.

Thanks for reading. Took you a minute.

Sir thank
I've never experience exam in USC, CITU and UP Lahog though. I remember taking entrance exam to the both universities at the same day. And luckily, I passed. Like you are, I wasn't that savvy, too. The patterns of exam on both campus were the same - there were grammatical testing, appropriate usage of words, vocabulary test, and s-v agreements in english. In science, more on chemical elements, scientific notation, Newton's law and lenses. Math was pretty boring, ratio and proportion, basic favtoring, fractional arranging, problem solving involving variation. And the visual manipulation skill part, you'll be given a three figure and you are to figure out what should be the next. That's it, others are piece of cake.

Additional(skl): Not required to read
But I wasn't been able to enroll to the both universities. 3days after I ttok the exam, my mom died. Since my parents were both dead, I was took by my aunt in Mindanao(Agusan del Sur), she sent me to MSU in marawi and forced to take Forestry but I shifted to Industrial Engineering on my 2nd year when I got scholarship and not relying on my aunt support anymore. Though having a hard time, I survived every semester by just copying my classmates' work, just kidding. My fifth year was caught by chaos there. Our graduation was even postponed, some of my classmates were accused as activist. I graduated last year and proudly batch of nation's top engineers. I think what career you wanted should be the one you should take, and not your parents choice. I admit, I'm stubborn for having no parents at early age.

Thanks for reading. Took you a minute.
Thanks sir for sharing your experience. Im thankful that im lucky for having parents thay are capable of sending me to school. Salamat sa pointers sir makakatulong po iyon . Congrats din po kahit sa hirap ng pinagdaanan mo po nagpursige ka parin.

Sir thank

Thanks sir for sharing your experience. Im thankful that im lucky for having parents thay are capable of sending me to school. Salamat sa pointers sir makakatulong po iyon . Congrats din po kahit sa hirap ng pinagdaanan mo po nagpursige ka parin.

No probs. There must be a story behind every success. You're about to create yours so decide wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.