What's new

Closed Ex-nba player lamar odom to suit up for mighty sports ph in dubai tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Hexacode

ん 乇 メ
Solutions
Reaction
Former NBA player Lamar Odom is set to don the Philippine colors, suiting up for the Mighty Sports in The Dubai International Basketball Championship in February 2019.

The former Los Angeles Lakers star announced on Wednesday his inclusion to the Philippine team in Dubai on his Instagram where he is seen wearing a blue Mighty Sport jersey.

Odom said his upcoming stint in the league will be good preparation for him in a 3-on-3 basketball competition.

"I'd like to announce that I will be playing in The Dubai International Basketball Championship this February 1st 2019 !!!!!!! I will be representing team @mightysports_ph from the Philippines with my 4ever #7 ! To me this is a great warming up for the @thebig3 !!," Odom posted.

The former NBA champion also bared that he is hoping to regain his grip in the sport, citing some difficulties he had in the past which limited his actions in basketball.

"I was hoping to be ready for the Chinese CBA earlier this year but I didn't feel that I was physically were I wanted to be. ( yet) I needed more time to recover from my multiple strokes and hearts attacks. Im not giving up and going in full force !! Patience and moving FORWARD is KEY!," Odom continued on his Instagram post.

This will also mark as his return to a professional league after playing for the New York Knicks in 2014.

Odom expressed his gratitude to Mighty Sports head coach Charles Tiu for tapping him to the team.

In 2015, Odom was hospitalized after he was found unresponsive at a Nevada brothel. He was comatose after suffering kidney failure and several strokes.

happy for him:)di ko inaasahan na makakapaglaro pa ulit sya after nung ma ospital si odom

Last edited by a moderator:
Napakahusay ni Odom nung prime nya, good for him kahit after nung nangyare sa kanya naglalaro pren sya, sana maglaro din sya sa ABL

Status
Not open for further replies.