What's new

Closed Baka may alam kayo na payload na working any network pa comment nalang para magawan ko ng ehi salama

Status
Not open for further replies.

takasi

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Baka may alam kayo na payload na working any network pa comment nalang para magawan ko ng ehi salamat

Eto try mo.

Payload for all network - Globe, TM, Smart, TNT and Sun (trial and error procedure)

apps.google.com
s31-01-01.opera-mini.net
mobilis.dz
line.naver.jp
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
blackberry.com
server.200ok.com
myxl.co.id 17171.com
redir.dnsdb.org
line.me
point.excite.co.id speedosht.celcom.net.my internet.tri.co.id
tonlakazan.com
m.facebook.com
cdn.line-apps.com You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
whatsapp.com
4glte.at.dz.kproxy.com data.smartfren.com
sg-top.serverip.co
xlgo.co.id.ioxy.com
axis.dnsb.org
bug.axis.2017.com marrr.axisnet.id.zxc.yt
viber.axis.co.id
axisnet.id.dnsdb.org
axisnet.id
123.xl.axis.singapura.net
fbcdn.com
my.xl.co.id
v.whatsapp.net
robtex.com
lvs.truehits.in.th
utv3.com
xlaxiata.co.id
xlspeed.net
my.telkomsel.com
adnitro.net
sso.gelecegiyazanlar.org ufastarvskie123.sshdb.us e7.whatapp.net
feedup.turkcell.com.tr correo.tigo.com.co
mmc.xl.net.com
tigomusic.com naver.jp mms.gprs.safaricom.com
line.never.jp
indosat.com
web123.xl.co.id
fastssh.com
vodafone.eg
opx.opera.com
line.never.me
three.co.id
221.132.192.27.com
blackberry.net
b-whatsapp.com
inwi.com
tools.ip2location.com
gratis.claro-bemobi.com
mmc.xl.net.id
axis.com
uk1.servjet.co gstaticadssl.l.google.com
naver.com
server4.operamini.com
vodafon.com
d.line-scdn.net
libre.ph
line.co.id tn.tn.vuclip.com
fb.com
starzplay.com
indosatooredoo.com
tkckish.com
m.me sg3.com
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. axisnet.muslimku.com
dtac.com kakao.com www8.subdomain.com
sg.tcpvpn.com
pangalan.com
0.freebasics.com
app.axisworld.co.id
point.excite.id
bin.nokia.whatsap.net axisnet.bikep.com
dtac.co.th
claro.con.do
comcel.com
twitter.net
djaweb.dz
ito.gov.ir
ipophil.gov.ph
claro.com
YøùTùbé.co.id
gc3.jualssh.com
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. unlimited.smartfren.co wap.movistar.com.ni ideasclaro.com.do
axisworld.co
watsapp.com
whatsaap.com redirection.gpeasynet.com blackberrymessenger.com indomaret.co.id
unlimited.com
axishitz.unlimited.co
turkcell.com
vodafone.com.eg
mytelkomsel.com
xl.com path.com
axis.me
hotlink.fb.me
xldrupal.xituz.com
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. bbm.me
uno.ma t.me
mobilezone.iam.ma
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
truemove-h.com m.opera.com.zzz66.vba.nz
bbm.com
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. m.feelsafedigital.com
sd.zain.com
www.YøùTùbé.com
wap.xl.co.id.ipq.co You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
animeflv.net tsel.co.id
vivo.com
langitmusik.com
tn.tn airtel.com
internet.tn
4gclaro.com
internet.org
moov.com
elevenia.co.id
go.talkntext.ph
fb.co
phcorner.net
livechat.com
tsel.me djezzy.com
static.smartnet.ph
speed.com
sg2.ipspeed.co
lycamobile.tn
powerfulbet.com king.iwilldoforking.com fate.netgame.com http.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
u.com.my
sg-month.vpntcp.com
imanila.ph
axis.kzl.sosmed.net
sgdo3.setan.cf
jollyworkshosting.com
german-proxy.de
xlaxiata.com
api.line.com
sudani.sd
mtn.ci
axisworld.net
vivo.ddivulga.com
tokobagus.com
orange.ci
vivo.com.ar
xplore.co.id
talkntext.facebook.cn
opx.opera.com.
web.com.ph
dot.ph
shopee.co.id
rewardzonemobile.com
whatsapps.net
app.axisworld.com
shopee.net
sggs11-group.mytunneling.com djezzy.dz
facebook.ooredoo.dz
pippo.it
andifekra.tn
m.im3ooredoo.com gianpermana.zpn.im
comcel.ec
123.indosatoredo.com
cnt.net
mobilis.com blackberry.com.dnsdb.com babblebug.com sg-top1.bestvpnssh.com pun.smkn5bjm.sch.id You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
crew.info
developer.facebook.de unli.smart4g.com
gamex.ph
tntph.com
axis.kzl.net
se.smart.com
etisalat.com
psiphonhealthyliving.com You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
api2.smartner.ph
telcel.com
truemove.com
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 123.indosatooredo.com
weixin.qq.com
xsgdo1.mxtn.me
stc.com
hooq.com
ns3010330.ip-5-135-184.ph facebook.co.id
ns3010330.ip-5-135-184.eu sgp01.globalssh.xyz xhhbz52553.lithium.com
xl.co.net
m.ekhanei.com w1716.smartadserver.com wikipedia.org
proxy2017.com appsclub.grameenphone.com teletalk.com.bd
whatsapps.com
etisalat.eg
upfile.mobi
ltnsd.spaces.live.com
icflix.com asia.com You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
mobil.net
ifood.delivery
telkomsel.co.id
mms.digicelgroup.com
bug.com
axis.kzl.com
beeg.com
iklanstore.co.id
wana.ma
inwi.ma
ρá†ch.com
patc.com
wechat.com

International payload

criteo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.