Status
Not open for further replies.

Html

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
I'm just sharing this.

If you're already registered to gosurf50 and has all your data consumed, or perhaps not yet, you are entitled for HOMESURF15.

What's included in this just 15 load promo?

1GB of surfing.
Free internet access to VIU, DisneyLife and AOV

How to register?

Via Modem's Admin Page
1. Access your modem's admin page via 192.168.254.254
2. Tap sms tab and send HOMESURF15 to 8080; Be sure to have enough balance.

Via Share-A-Promo
1. On your phone, dial *143# select my account, share a promo/mb, share a promo/mb w/o pin, share to globe at home prepaid number, HOMESURF15. Type the number of your GAHPW then tap confirm.
2. Wait for the confirmation message and reply "yes". Be sure to have enough balance.

For Globe at Home Prepaid Wifi users only.
That's all, thanks.

Edit: Screenshot of proof below
Screenshot_20181207-223924.png

Attachments

Last edited:
May app yan ts pwede ka mismo dun mag add ng homesurf15. Globe at home user din ako hehe
Thanks sa respond paps. Oo meron, Globe at Home. need 'yan para ma activate ang 10GB upon purchasing. Some people don't use it because of inaccuracy plus not being able to use without data. Underrated even in app stores.

Hi any thoughts on this?
I already registered gosurf twice, but di ako makaadd ng homesurf15. Pls see screenshots. Help guys! And yes, im a globe at home prepaid wifi user.

Attachments

Hi any thoughts on this?
I already registered gosurf twice, but di ako makaadd ng homesurf15. Pls see screenshots. Help guys! And yes, im a globe at home prepaid wifi user.

I would like to ask if what gosurf are you tied to? It's because it will only work on Gosurf50 with an expiration date not reached yet. If you're in, then it should work fine unless your modem's sim isn't the globe at home prepaid sim but has been replaced or altered.

I would like to ask if what gosurf are you tied to? It's because it will only work on Gosurf50 with an expiration date not reached yet. If you're in, then it should work fine unless your modem's sim isn't the globe at home prepaid sim but has been replaced or altered.
Im currently subscribed to gosurf50, not yet expired. Im using a modem, and already consume my 10gb free, so im pretty sure, this is still a globe prepaid wifi sim.

Im currently subscribed to gosurf50, not yet expired. Im using a modem, and already consume my 10gb free, so im pretty sure, this is still a globe prepaid wifi sim.

I'm sorry for that, I can't be much of a help. I suggest you to call hotline or visit nearest globe store.

stackable po ba siya sir? like if maeexpyr na ako today den may 1gb pa ako taz ngunli ako ult same promo, mgaadd ung 1gb sa new promo?

Status
Not open for further replies.