1. Welcome to PHCorner Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:

All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

.ehi Digicel unlimited works for every internet servers

Discussion started by Danzee, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Danzee

Danzee Grasshopper Established

Give me feed backs

Attached Files:

2. thanks paps

Danzee likes this.
  3. Danzee

Ur welcome

4. Could I email you I have something to ask

5. Danzee do you use telegram or whatsapp can inbox you?

6. Hey Danzee, can you PM a hosted link.

7. Hey contact me plz 18763590341

8. why u guys call the file digicel unlimited? it doesnt work for digi lol, so i'm guessing its a name thing lol

9. Bro it works up until midday atleast

10. this works for you for digicel in which country? until which miday, ''day before yesterday lol

11. 'hehe'

12. It connects but no data received from digicel haiti.

13. Yesterday mid-day and country is Jamaica

14. jamaica

15. dwl, maybe u guys are missing my point here, i know the file will connect on digicel network, but which net work is it UNLIMITED on? its using the 75mb capped payload and you people call it digicel unlimited, so i'm wondering if its just a name thing!!! i know for sure its not unlimited in jamaica so thats why i'm asking why is the file named DIGICEL UNLIMITED? it might be unlimited somewhere else, just not JA.

FYI there are people here who can unlock files without an ehi opener lol

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  16. Danzee

Yeah no problem

17. Danzee

Lol u chat too much none of my files chap and these are test run i said in post give feed backs ..get it?

18. dwl ah bwoy, alright danzee i get the idea, so ur doing a test to get the all network thing working properly before, ok point taken,

would offer some insight but gwaan do unnu thing still, and watch out fi the spy dem yah sah lol, :emoji_thumbsup:

19. Field test bredda. Yo Danzee send me ur telegram link.

Danzee likes this.
Tags:
  1. PHCorner uses cookies to help personalise content and tailor your experience. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Accept Learn More
    Dismiss Notice