Status
Not open for further replies.

MCKYKING

Honorary Poster
Reaction
VPN Tethering on Non rooted devices

Good day everyone!
Im MCKYKING

In this tutorial i will teach you a different way of sharing ur mobile VPN internet connection from one device to another. medyo mahaba ito guys so just bear with me haha xD.

Since vpn tethering is not available on non rooted devices, we will use another method. this is called Hotshare.

This method is only available
on Http injector. this is one of its useful feature.

doing some ordinary hotspot sharing wont work specially if ur purpose is to share your VPN internet bipass restrictions. Ordinary hotspot method will only share ur data allocation in ur simcard not the bipass internet that we are getting from our VPN trick.

so lets start:

First>>
go to "Tools" tab in ur http injector then "Tethering Tools" then click "Hotshare"

second>>
follow the instructions.click wifi hotspot.if it doesn't open , u can manually open ur hotspot.then go back to http injector and click " start hotshare" button.

third>>
you can now connect another device to ur own device. connect it via wifi. after connecting configure it by setting up proxy on the connected device. if u don't know how to set up a proxy u can follow this instructions below:

On the Connected device

1.Go to android system "Settings"

2 click. Connection

3.Select "Wi-Fi" and long press the Wi-Fi name that you want to connect

4.Click on "Manage network settings", then

5 click the "Show advanced options"Drop down for Proxy select "Manual" and enter: Proxy host name : 192.168.43.1 (If you are using repeater use 192.168.49.1)Proxy port : 44355

6.Click "Save" to save and then connect to the Wi-Fi

and we're done hahahaha
Just sharing for those who don't know how to tether their vpn SANA MAKATULONG SA INYO

How to generate http injector payload based on host's response header
Requirements:
Talas ng Isip
Mahabang pasensya

Notes:
Host URL used in this example is google based.
SIM used: TM (no regular load and promo)
APN used: Default

Okay, since alam niyo na ang pinaka basic sa paggawa ng ehi config, from creating an ssh account to what and where to put values. Diretso na tayo.

First.
Look for a host for your payload.
Example: m.google.com
or you can look for a more unique host.
How?
Use a reverse IP look up tool.
Here is an example of a website which has a reverse ip tool:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Just query your favorite website/host, then it will show you all websites hosted by the same domain. Then choose ONE.

Second:
Look for a working Remote Proxy.
How?
Search it on google, it's free.
Ex. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
*You can also use a Squid proxy from your favorite SSH hosting website.
*Always check your proxy status for better connection.
How?
Search "proxy checker" on google, it's free.
Ex. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
For First and Second: Not all host can recieve and give the same response to a single proxy and not all proxy can request and recieve the same response from a single host.So keep hunting the best match.
Third:
Let's use the Host Checker from the HTTP Injector itself, to know what response header that your host will return to your proxy.

As shown above, the host reponded status 301 Moved Permanently with GET request method. So if you use the GET request in generating your payload, you will get the same response. Now, you have an idea what to avoid.
This status may give you trouble connecting.
Also notice the Connection status, "Keep-alive".
I personally choose host with "Connection: keep-alive" in its header, because it means that,when the host recieved a request and granted a connection, it will keep the gateway open until the client will close it.

Status 301 Move Permanently means, the host either redirect you to its main domain or your local ip/remote proxy is blacklisted/blocked from accessing the host.
So we need to set our payload correctly.
How do we know?
We MUST AVOID seeing the "Status 301" or any other status aside from Status 200, in our log. So keep on trying until the Status 301 is eliminated.

*You can also try different request aside from GET in Host Checker, you might run into a status 200 response. That way, you will have an idea what request to use and avoid.

Fourth.
Set your payload.

The log shows a successful connection because the HTTP injector, resend another request, a correct request for status 200.

What does it mean? It means that your settings is wrong.
You might say that it doesnt matter as long as it is connected. But NO, based on my experience, my config that has a different status aside from Status 200, did not work on others and has disconnection issues.
Also, it does not mean that your settings is faster than Status 200, or you may think and feel that its cool. Then you're wrong. An error is always an error, and say thank you to http injector for correcting you.

So, here we have a status 200. As you can see I used the CONNECT request method. The most common and simple type of method. How did I know that I need to use this type of method to get a status 200 response.
If we go back to the Host Checker, the "content type" says "txt/html" and no more other content (cøøkíés, complex caching method etc) status or header fields indicating a complex data are displayed. It means this host does not contain any complicated codes(php,flash,databases etc). So it is not neccessary to use GET or any method to request for a complicated response, a simple CONNECTion is enough for the host to establish a successful handshake.

So, ayan lang po. Kayo na lang ang humusga. Di ko na eexplain kung pano ko kinalikot ang Payload, kasi random trial and error yan. Haha Pinakita ko lang kung paano mag base ng Payload sa response header. Hindi din po ako experto, so pag pasensyahan niyo na kung my mali akong naisulat, at mas mabuti kung i-correct niyo. Im glad to learn.
Personal experience is mas mabilis mag-inject ang status 200 na setting kesa sa ibang status.

Another Note: Kelangan mo ng internet connection pag gumamit ng host checker at sa paghahanap ng mga host at proxy.

Disclaimer: This tutorial does not guarantee you a free working internet from any ISP. This only serves as a guideline for you to explore on how to make it free that comes with your effort.

Follow nyo ako MCKYKING yan lang muna ngayon sana makatulong sa inyo salamat

Sharing VPN with hotspot is a very good technique, But if you are a privacy conscious guy like me you will not take this risk, Because unreliable VPN always filled with full of viruses, So I always recommend to use reliable VPN and if you want to use 1 VPN on different devices then NordVPN is one of the best options. It offers 6 multi logins. But if you want to know more about NordVPN read a detailed review on ReviewsDir.

Status
Not open for further replies.