What's new

Tutorial Franco kernel "the legendary battery backup for redmi note 4x"

Prosox

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Hi all.

Pakibasa na lang muna lahat bago gawin "take note"

Compatibility:
Builds starting with r1 are for Lineage OS 14.1 based roms.
Builds starting with r2 up to r6 are compatible with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Oreo 8.1.0 roms.
Builds starting with r7 above are only for Android 8.1.0 and 9.0.0 treble builds.

Download:
From my webserver choose the Kernel with the most recent version number. Older releases for older Android versions are in the parent directory:
Android 7.1.2: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Android 8.1.0: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Android 9: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
or from my Updater app. It's just easier and more convenient:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Flash the zip in your recovery
or
Auto-flash from Franco Kernel Updater app

Features:
1 - Legendary You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. life
2 - Flash & forget
3 - Typical interfaces like display adjustments, sound control, vibration control, and all that boring stuff
4 - Bypasses the verified boot flag for Android Pay compatibility (root still breaks Android Pay but that's your own problem)
5 - Idle power consumption reduced to the absolute minimum (if you have wakelocks from 3rd party apps you're obviously on your own)
6 - Support for FKUpdater's Performance Profiles
7 - Magical support, I'm here every day, checking posts almost hourly, ready to help anytime (well, unless you fail to read the OP, which contains most info you need)
8 - Seemless integration with my You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. FKUpdater
9 - No useless placebo patches, or "magical" optimizations
10 - Probably more, check my github for all the details - the code speaks for itself