Closed ✨bagong promo ni paymaya.✨ pangunahan mona!✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi Toa

Honorary Poster
Solutions
Reaction
PROMO NUMBER 1
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Promo Mechanics:
  1. Promo period is from November 21 to 30, 2018.
  2. This promo is open to users who registered to be an MVP Rewards member but has not enrolled an account with any of the partner companies of the MVP Rewards coalition as of November 19, 2018.
  3. Qualified users will receive a P50 gift within November 21 to 30, 2018, to be credited directly to his/her registered PayMaya account MVP Rewards account, powered by PayMaya.
  4. The P50 gift will expire on December 30, 2018. If left unused, full or partial, by December 30, 2018, PayMaya reserves the right to wí†hdráw/deduct P50 from the user’s account.

PROMO NUMBER 2
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Promo mechanics:
  1. Promo period is from November 20, 2018 to November 30, 2018.
  2. The promo is only available to users who had both their PayMaya AND Facebook / Messenger accounts created before November 12, 2018.
  3. Rewards will not be given if an existing PayMaya in Messenger user links another account with a different number.
  4. To link your PayMaya account to PayMaya in Messenger, follow these steps:
  • Open the Messenger app and search for @PayMayaOfficial to start a chat thread.
  • In the Menu (lower part of the chat screen), select “Money”, click on “My Account” then choose “I have an account”.
  • The PayMaya login page will appear and this is where you enter your PayMaya credentials: PayMaya-registered mobile number and password, then click on “Login”.
  • You will also need to grant PayMaya and Facebook permission to access your account by clicking on “Allow”.
  • Wait for the confirmation message saying that your PayMaya account has been successfully linked to Messenger.
5. The welcome bonus/reward will be credited to the qualified user’s PayMaya account within three business days after the PayMaya account has been linked.

Last edited:
Linked 1 Messenger Account Done. I will update the thread when I received 50 Pesos from Paymaya.
Screenshot_2018-11-20-20-55-32_1_1.jpg

Attachments

yung 2nd promo..both paymaya and messenger acc..so kung wala kang messenger acc di ka kasali jan??? yung 1st promo yung valid na mvp acc na ginawa kahapon nov19??or pwede gumawa ngayon for this promo??

Status
Not open for further replies.