What's new

Closed Useful answer please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rednevin

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Guys pano ba ayusin yung nag iinstall ka ng APK tas sobrang tagal matapos ng installment It last 1 minute kahit 10 MB lng yung apk ? Any usefu answers plss hahahah thankssss :)

Is there an app that can help my low memory problem ?

I'm not that sure if there is such an application. Based on my own experience, my android phone is non-rooted, I just uninstall apps that I don't need anymore. Then to make sure that I removed all the residual data, I use Clean Master app to filter the junk. It's all about cleaning the application cache. But, be careful since you might end up signing up again to apps.

It also helps to move media files to the external memory (SD card) - to free up space. But, it does not really promise to solve the problem.

your issue with the device could also be because you have a lot of background apps running while you are installing an app. so try to stop those before trying to install anything on your device. turning off your data/wifi also helps. but, it's not advisable if you are installing from Google Play.

well, to give a precise answer, ts. first, check your internal storage, is it less than 25%? if it is, then it's time for you to remove/uninstall/disable apps that you don't need anymore. second, if there are too many apps running in background, stop those. third, if your problem persists, then you might need a reformat or factory reset. - but, please bear in mind that this third option is only when you've done all possible things in your device.

I'm not an expert. I'm sorry *bows* I'm just giving you an answer based on my experience. hope it helps.

I'm not that sure if there is such an application. Based on my own experience, my android phone is non-rooted, I just uninstall apps that I don't need anymore. Then to make sure that I removed all the residual data, I use Clean Master app to filter the junk. It's all about cleaning the application cache. But, be careful since you might end up signing up again to apps.

It also helps to move media files to the external memory (SD card) - to free up space. But, it does not really promise to solve the problem.

your issue with the device could also be because you have a lot of background apps running while you are installing an app. so try to stop those before trying to install anything on your device. turning off your data/wifi also helps. but, it's not advisable if you are installing from Google Play.

well, to give a precise answer, ts. first, check your internal storage, is it less than 25%? if it is, then it's time for you to remove/uninstall/disable apps that you don't need anymore. second, if there are too many apps running in background, stop those. third, if your problem persists, then you might need a reformat or factory reset. - but, please **** in mind that this third option is only when you've done all possible things in your device.

I'm not an expert. I'm sorry *bows* I'm just giving you an answer based on my experience. hope it helps.
I have Smart manager I stop some of background apps but mostly system apps like google play services are still running in background :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back