What's new

Track your android smartphone

L Lawliet_25

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Ever lost a phone? if yes, then you might have had an awful experience like I did after losing my phone at the restaurant. At times, we misplace our phones and the worst part is if we kept them on silent, then there’s no other way you can get it back except using You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

The best part with Android is that if you added a Google Account to your Android device, then Find My Device is automatically turned on. So, whenever you lose your device, just head over to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in any browser and log in with the same google account. Now, you can see the location of your device and can further erase all the data remotely, lock it down with a message or make it ring loud (even if it’s in silent mode), provided that your lost device has access to the internet and location is on.

Moreover, if you want to track cellphone for free of your friends, family or partner secretly out of suspicion, using any spy apps like Spyzie.

-ctto

master, pa help kami, nanakawan kc kami kaninang madaling araw, around 3am. tangay lahat ng cp, pera at gadgets namin. baka kc naka off ung mga cp namin or worst hard reset na... pano ho ba ma tratrack parin un?... salamat boss sa sagot... GODBLESS