What's new

Closed Do you believe in santa claus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shewholovesthebeach

Honorary Poster
Reaction
I once asked Santa for a present when I was a kid; it was my parents who granted me that wish. Good memories.

Christmas should be about the birth of Jesus Chris, yes festivities are new and included but then came along this Santa person to take away the true meaning of Christmas, is it so odd the Santa can also spell SANTA :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Meron naman talaga santa claus or tao na tinagurian santa claus... si st. Nicholas.... hmmmm, blah blah blah st. nicholas nakalimutan ko na.
Google mo na lang, pero kung tungkol sa santa claus na ipinapaniwala sa mga bata na nagbibigay ng presents na nilalagay sa medyas tuwing christmas eve then WALA.
Nanay at tatay nyo yun. :)

If your talking about the santa clause flying with his reindeer to every house no

There's this book written by Robert Sullivan titled "Flight of the Reindeer: The True Story of Santa Claus and His Christmas Mission." It explains that the legend of Santa and his reindeers is not a legend at all.

Christmas should be about the birth of Jesus Chris, yes festivities are new and included but then came along this Santa person to take away the true meaning of Christmas, is it so odd the Santa can also spell SANTA :):):)

Agree! May we not forget the true meaning of Christmas this year, which is Jesus Christ!

Meron naman talaga santa claus or tao na tinagurian santa claus... si st. Nicholas.... hmmmm, blah blah blah st. nicholas nakalimutan ko na.
Google mo na lang, pero kung tungkol sa santa claus na ipinapaniwala sa mga bata na nagbibigay ng presents na nilalagay sa medyas tuwing christmas eve then WALA.
Nanay at tatay nyo yun. :)

Hahaha! True. Just like what I experienced back then, it was my parents who granted my wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.