Not open for further replies.

Minariiii

Eternal Poster
Reaction
ChangingBGcolor
** Pwedeng BG
, pwedeng Lines sa banner/Flyme **
=========================================
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
=========================================
©FagmmmuCodeSector - Source
DM
AFA
BDCU
AMU
AMNS

Attachments

Ts may java.kayo sa open vpn p share nga ts
ito lang meron ako zer

[ "JAVA FILES SOURCES CODE" ]

About: "ShimmerTextView Animation"
Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

About: "Blink TextView Animation"
Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

About: "Android Custom Font"

About: "AutoScrollTextView"

About: "GlowyTextView Animation"

About: "JumpingTextview Animation"

For This ALL JAVA SOURCES CODE;
I Give CREDITS To You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. & The
DEVELOPERS of This JAVA.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
rainbowTV apk by jaime Agdon

By Yours Truly:
I am JasBarr
#share

ito lang meron ako zer

[ "JAVA FILES SOURCES CODE" ]

About: "ShimmerTextView Animation"

About: "Blink TextView Animation"

About: "Android Custom Font"

About: "AutoScrollTextView"

About: "GlowyTextView Animation"

About: "JumpingTextview Animation"

For This ALL JAVA SOURCES CODE;
I Give CREDITS To You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. & The
DEVELOPERS of This JAVA.

rainbowTV apk by jaime Agdon

By Yours Truly:
I am JasBarr
#share
thanks ts dito

Status
Not open for further replies.