What's new

Closed Please need ehi free browsing for nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmerlin

Addict
Reaction
hi guys I'm Merlin have been a member here for months now and hopping if you guys could please provide http injector setting for my country Nigeria and here's the networks we use in Nigeria mtn Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria and 9mobile Nigeria.

I need working payload for any these Nigeria networks mtn Nigeria , Airtel Nigeria and 9mpbile Nigeria

WELCOME to PHcorner Ma Friend.
MABUHAY!!
We can accomodate your query.
Try these following payload for your MTN Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria and 9mobile Nigeria.

Follow this link :) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Password: zax

Adios amigo! :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the password mehn?? Its says incorrect password
WELCOME to PHcorner Ma Friend.
MABUHAY!!
We can accomodate your query.
Try these following payload for your MTN Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria and 9mobile Nigeria.

Follow this link :) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Adios amigo! :):)

tmerlin
to check the the status header of each payloads whether its redirecting or status 200 go to this site
:) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ok. if you have any questions let me know.
:)

tmerlin
to check the the status header of each payloads whether its redirecting or status 200 go to this site
:) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ok. if you have any questions let me know.
:)

thank you bosses please help I tried then all bit it's not connecting see the one we are using in Nigeria for mtn but was recently capped to 50mb daily mtn1app.mtn.com that's the host and its another's country mtn referring site please help bosses thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back