What's new

Closed Flow new internet trick 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpionx

Addict
Reaction
This video is a proof of concept of another %100 working Flow free internet trick.

*No need for a VPN or SSH tunneler such as HTTP Injector and KPN Tunnel, etc for this trick to work.

-Torrents WORKING !
-Online Games WORKING !
-Whatsapp Calling SUPPORTED!
-All TCP & UDP Ports open

Link is below:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Credits to: BlackSkullX & ScorpionX

No worries. I have some lifetime Singapore ssh servers for you guys in my next post.

you do realize these guys are pro's right? some even build their own ssh servers lol

and FYI, that mod looks awfully close to one we have that we call M.I.T.M(man in the middle) it works for both digicel and flow, but its not dependent, has a time when it wont browse, so injector or which ever handle is more efficient.

you could have a new häçk though, just saying it looks the same way. so next time show the connection being made and you'll get a better response, cheers

Last edited:
you do realize these guys are prô's right? some even build their own ssh servers lol

and FYI, that mod looks awfully close to one we have that we call M.I.T.M(man in the middle) it works for both digicel and flow, but its not dependent, has a time when it wont browse, so injector or which ever handle is more efficient.

you could have a new **** though, just saying it looks the same way. so next time show the connection being made and you'll get a better response, cheers
I have been lurking around on phcorner since 2015 so am well aware of what some of them are capable of. I have also been discovering bugs for free internet longer before that. Trick is not yet for release hence i did not show it in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back