Status
Not open for further replies.

Just make it simple and direct to the point :)..[/QUOTE]

imma waiting for more.

Last edited by a moderator:

same trip?
i wonder if we have the same treat :)

"can i borrow a kiss? ill promise.. i will give it back"

just kidding.. eating while reading some books. but english not tagalog i am desperate to learn...
That's good! I remember when I was a kid. My father had to buy me my own shelf to store my overflowing books and fables. Took a toll on me though. I'm at 250/275 now, but totally worth it.

your way to talk to somebody is giving a little bit curios...
you look gorgeous the way you talk to us.
even in the simplest way you did though..
Keep it up miss.. I hope youre a girl :D

Thanks man your comment is heavier than others
A simple comment makes a lot meaning for me.
This is why i suddenly wants a small conversations with small opinions of words.
In this way.. i only consider that ,, a person who says a small piece of words with their opinions got the idea for me to determine that this person is telling the truth without considering lies upon his head.

oh come on.. I will stop drinking some coffee with gardenia bread next time.. huhu english is real man..

i'll take it as a compliment. now, let me give my you my two cents.
1. don't let compliments get to your head. let it be your motivation to strive harder. take it with a grain of salt.
2. don't let criticisms get to your head. it's not the end of the world. criticism just means you have room for improvement.

take it and be on your way.

1. don't let compliments get to your head. let it be your motivation to strive harder. take it with a grain of salt.
2. don't let criticisms get to your head. it's not the end of the world. criticism just means you have room for improvement.

This^^. Take his cents.

hey dude.. can you lend me some examples of past tense?
i honestly got a hard time to make them fit to my words..
english is interesting i wanna learn more and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back