What's new

Closed Do-over in your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedandfab

Honorary Poster
Reaction
If you have a chance for a do-over* in your life, will you try again? if yes, what would you do differently for it to be successful?

* : a new attempt or opportunity to do something after a previous attempt has been unsuccessful or unsatisfactory

In a way yes. I mean, i do believe things happen for a reason and I wouldn’t trade my life right now for anything. But sometimes I wish I friendships had a do over. I’ve lost friends I grew apart with and I don’t regret that it happened, but had things turned out differently maybe we’d still be in contact with each other. We don’t have to be super close, I just wish she knows she can still talk to me even when we’re not okay. May pinagsamahan rin naman. :)

In a way yes. I mean, i do believe things happen for a reason and I wouldn’t trade my life right now for anything. But sometimes I wish I friendships had a do over. I’ve lost friends I grew apart with and I don’t regret that it happened, but had things turned out differently maybe we’d still be in contact with each other. We don’t have to be super close, I just wish she knows she can still talk to me even when we’re not okay. May pinagsamahan rin naman. :)

Awww. Same! It is sad to lose friends over the years but we just have to look at the brighter side and think of the people who stayed with us in a world where people easily come and go. :)

Awww. Same! It is sad to lose friends over the years but we just have to look at the brighter side and think of the people who stayed with us in a world where people easily come and go. :)

I agree. I love the cards and people I’ve been dealt with. The friends I have now are so supportive and we always have genuinely good times. :)

I dont want to say na nagsisisi ako sa napangasawa ko. We have a wonderfull child. If i could go back in time mas pipiliin ko siguro wag tumira sa inlaw ko nung time na nagsisimula pa lang kami. My inlaw destroyed our marriage.

I dont want to say na nagsisisi ako sa napangasawa ko. We have a wonderfull child. If i could go back in time mas pipiliin ko siguro wag tumira sa inlaw ko nung time na nagsisimula pa lang kami. My inlaw destroyed our marriage.

So sorry to hear that. I'm no expert in terms of marriage, but I guess mainam din talaga if you start your married life away from your in-laws. Sometimes nga daw yun yung nagiging problem. But I hope that everything will turn out good for you! :)

It's a no for me. Life is full of choices. And this life is what I chose, I have to live with it. There's no turning back.

I think I would reset my college life if I could. There were series of opportunities that I missed, and somehow that made me regret the most. I'm still thankful for the things that I learned from the mistakes I did, but it would be nicer if I didn't get through all of it at all. Hahaha

I honestly believe in the saying "everything happens for a reason." The life I have right now is the result of my past decisions and choices. No need to turn back time and redo things from the past. Kung may mistakes man ako, at least, natuto ako.

I think I would reset my college life if I could. There were series of opportunities that I missed, and somehow that made me regret the most. I'm still thankful for the things that I learned from the mistakes I did, but it would be nicer if I didn't get through all of it at all. Hahaha

Without those mistakes, we wouldn't be the person we are now. :)
I honestly believe in the saying "everything happens for a reason." The life I have right now is the result of my past decisions and choices. No need to turn back time and redo things from the past. Kung may mistakes man ako, at least, natuto ako.

Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.