What's new

Closed Most life changing book you’ve read?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This book changed me for good

tobias-funke-analrapist-business-card-unique-tobias-funke-business-card-best-10-tobias-funke-ideas-on-pinterest-of-tobias-funke-analrapist-business-card.jpg

Same, 'For One More Day' din ni Mitch Albom. Dunno how may times I cried while reading that book. ;_____; and yung other books din ni Mitch Albom. Ngayon, I'm waiting for the release of his next book, yung 'The Next Person You Meet in Heaven'. ^_^

Same, 'For One More Day' din ni Mitch Albom. Dunno how may times I cried while reading that book. ;_____; and yung other books din ni Mitch Albom. Ngayon, I'm waiting for the release of his next book, yung 'The Next Person You Meet in Heaven'. ^_^

So true! Sobrang ganda ng words niya. Iba yung tama sa puso.

That sounds...weird. and creepy?

Search mo sa goodreads positive lahat nang reviews, hindi kalang open minded eh! Ako nagpapasalamat na pumasok sa loob ko si Dr. Tobias at pinutok nya sa loob nang isipan ko yung ka-alaman nya sa buhay. Nung una masakit pa at dumugo ilong ko, pero nung labas pasok na yung mga information na nabasa ko sa libro hindi na masakit sa utak.

These books have greatly influenced my mindset.
  • Rich dad, Poor dad
  • The Power of Habit
  • Secrets of a Millionaire mind
For those na tamad mag basa nang book tulad ko, I recommend using @Voice Aloud Reader (Android Playstore). Just download PDF or epub file then open it thru the app, get a headset(I use wireless) and you are set :). I use it whenever on the commute and doing chores, magugulat ka nalang nakatapos ka na nang isang book by just listening with the app. :)
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader).jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Rich dad, Poor dad
  • The Power of Habit
For those na tamad mag basa nang book tulad ko, I recommend using @Voice Aloud Reader (Android Playstore). Just download PDF or epub file then open it thru the app, get a headset(I use wireless) and you are set :). I use it whenever on the commute and doing chores, magugulat ka nalang nakatapos ka na nang isang book by just listening with the app. :)
View attachment 513287

Kahit na anung klaseng pdf? kahit yung mga pirated version nang libro?

• Rich dad, Poor dad
  • The Power of Habit
View attachment 513287

sino po author ng power of habit and secrets of millionaire mind?? thank u

A Beginner's Guide to Living in an RV: Everything I Wish I Knew Before Full-Time RVing Across America
by Alyssa Padgett

Naappreciate ko yung kakaibang pagiisip nila. :)

• Rich dad, Poor dad
  • The Power of Habit
View attachment 513287
Thanks for this GREAT info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.