What's new

Closed Mu origin private server - ver. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
FViKtwS.png

The holidays season it now over, but don't worry, the MuOrigin.ro Team has your back. With that in mind, we've also opened server 11, to have a fresh place to start :)
We're really happy all of you decided to play here, thanks once again. <3

Attachments

o1Aezph.png

Thank you for playing on MuOrigin.Ro!
We've seen a great increase in players, no one likes a crowded and laggy server, so, we're opening our 12th server!
Again, we're so glad that you chose to play here and we hope you will have lots fun on our wonderful community.

Attachments

no need naba ng code dito? kaka uninstall ko lang ng mu awaken ang boring

We don't use codes we have something BETTER than codes:
1. Free Diamonds every 8 hours using the "Free Items" button located on the User Center.
2. Free Diamonds per minute system! You will get FREE DIAMONDS and VIP POINTS for each minute you stay Online Ingame.

CopXpca.jpg

This is an example of an UNCLAIMED BAG you can claim it every 8 hours and you will get 305.000 FREE DIAMONDS everytime you claim.

Attachments

We don't use codes we have something BETTER than codes:
1. Free Diamonds every 8 hours using the "Free Items" button located on the User Center.
2. Free Diamonds per minute system! You will get FREE DIAMONDS and VIP POINTS for each minute you stay Online Ingame.

CopXpca.jpg

This is an example of an UNCLAIMED BAG you can claim it every 8 hours and you will get 305.000 FREE DIAMONDS everytime you claim.
bilis sumagot ah.. kelan server 13 saka pano mag recharge dito asan link fb page nyu

Attachments

ahh sorry.. when will server 13 come.,,.. how to recharge? facebook page link?

We don't use facebook, but you can find our community here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
We have various ways to recharge, please check out our User Center.
Server 13? Aaaa... we didn't announce when is going to open, but, it ain't that far. :)

mVDMvNL.png

We had to do a quick maintenance to improve the server performance and add a few bug fixes.
Bonus event is also active for 2 days, you can claim it from the Bonus NPC in Brave Mainland.

Attachments

QJyGU2k.png

A lot of players requested it, so we delivered <3 Server 13 is now Online !
Welcome to MuOrigin.ro, we're really glad you found us and we hope you'll have the best gaming experience here with us :D

Attachments

C7tmzvY.png

It's always challenging to catch up with top players when you're "late to the party".
We want our players to compete with each other and give everyone a fair chance.
With that said we're glad to announce the opening of Server 14! A new realm where everyone can stay on top.

Attachments

Are you ready for Server 16? It will open Today at 16:00 GMT+2 and we're doing a livestream at the opening!
Set a reminder to get notified and watch us play at the Grand Opening!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

0TuOK3P.png

You keep asking when the new server will open so we delivered.
This time the new Server 17 will open on 27th January at 16:00 GMT +2!
Join our stream this Sunday and let's have a great time at the grand opening.
Thank you for playing on MuOrigin.ro! You guys are amazing.

Attachments

Is there any possible way that we can get the super rare mounts inside the game? Or is it only thru mucash? Im not able to do mining and some of the capcha doesnt work on my iphone.. im using iphone 6 plus with last ios version. I want to have new mounts and wings fashion but it seems i can only get them thru mucash?

Is there any possible way that we can get the super rare mounts inside the game? Or is it only thru mucash? Im not able to do mining and some of the capcha doesnt work on my iphone.. im using iphone 6 plus with last ios version. I want to have new mounts and wings fashion but it seems i can only get them thru mucash?

You can get 2 mount skins entirely for free from the roulette. If you have problems voting please go to the vote page, scroll down, copy your "Friends Link" and open in on Chrome or Safari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back