What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

ankarlie

Addict
Reaction
Hello guys! My name is Anidel or more commonly known as ankarlie in crypto-related social media circles. I am a blogger at Steemit.com and a freelance writer for a Philippine-based cryptocurrency investment consultation group. I describe myself as a crypto/blockchain enthusiast due to my unrelenting desire to learn about cryptocurrencies and its underlying technology the blockchain. I immerse myself day-in and day-out learning as much as I could about this nascent industry to the point of gaining a certain level of proficiency that enable me to engage in cryptocurrency activities that can earn me a living.

photo_2018-09-12_01-26-50.jpg

In fact I am a full time cryptocurrency earner. However my cryptocurrency journey is not has smooth as many may lead believe. I started doing crypto faucets, then trying out the different online earning opportunities like cloud mining, BTC doublers, Pay-to-click sites (PTC), cloud mining, lending coins and other High Yield Investment Programs (HYIPS) until later I realized that I was already spending too much time doing those Faucets and PTCs or being scammed by HYIPS, Cloud Mining or Ponzi schemes which by the way many of us unsophisticated investors get victimized. I also had my fair share of being victimized by ONPAL groups. I also got into turbo Binary options and crypto betting where in, together with my boyfriend, created a betting system for any binary system betting game that will withstand a 21 losing streak. More on that later when I get more freedom to interact with this site and its community later.

36734439_474726389618993_4539811420061040640_n.jpg

If you are new to cryptocurrency and would like to learn more about it I would be glad to help you out under the following conditions:
  • Must be willing to do their own research
  • Must be willing to register under my referral link
  • Must understand that my time is valuable and questions that can be answered by a simple google should be avoided
  • No lazy people please
  • No demanding people please, I am not getting ρáíd for helping and will not accept payment of any kind
Some might ask where I learned all the things I know about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. I have several mentors online that I regularly ask for opinion and advice. There is google, YøùTùbé and a multitude of ebooks on torrents sites about the said topics. You can say that I am a self-thought practitioner who is not afraid of exploring new stuff specially anything that relates to blockchain technology or Distributed ledger Technology (DLT) which is by the way is the proper term of Blockchain which many describe as the technological underpinning of crypto like bitcoin.

36416172_469150703509895_8478350276498030592_n.jpg

Currently I am crypto trading, Initial Coin Offering investments, Crypto Currency Mining, Bounty hunting and crypto-blogging. I trade in most of the largest crypto trading platforms in the world like Binance, Okex, Houbi and Kucoins. I also a beta tester of Coin.ph's trading platform Coins pro. When not trading I spend my time updating myself of crypto current events using crypto news aggregator or monitor the current market trend in CoinsMarketCap. When time permits or when there is a really important topic that I want to share with the community I write a blog-post. I used to do a lot of blog-post specially when I use to write tutorials everyday about crypto wallets, programs, emulators or virtual machine configurations. Yep I am also into those stuff. That is why I joined PHCorner to get myself updated of the latest cools stuff that is available.

photo_2018-06-16_17-06-20.jpg

So what should the PHCorner community expect of me? Expect me to share cool and exciting stuff about cryptocurrencies and blockchain-related technology. I may impart some insight about the different implementations of distributed ledger technology. I might share betting or investment strategies. I may also show you how to trade in crypto exchanges, setup a mining rig or just share bounty programs or Airdrops were you can participate in crowd funding without really investing money only your time and effort in the awareness campaign.

Anyway I am really excited to begin my journey here. I hope I will be able to discover may awesome tips and tricks here and at the same time contribute to this wonderful platform. That is it for now. See you guys around. SALAMAT!!!

Anidel aka Ankarlie

Let's get connected follow me in my social media network:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

in behalf of phcorner..

welcome po.. please read our rules para po walang maging problema..

Thanks for the welcome. Yes po I have skim through the rules if there are some oversight my apologies. I would be glad if someone call my attention so that I can rectify it if need be. :)

Thanks for the welcome. Yes po I have skim through the rules if there are some oversight my apologies. I would be glad if someone call my attention so that I can rectify it if need be. :)
basta tandaan mo po .. bawal ang referral link dito at advertising ng ibang forum .... thanks again and good morning

sa lahat ng nabasa ko yung salitang SALAMAT lang sa hulihan ang naintindihan ko. joke lang. welcome po.

Salamat again sa effort sa pagbasa. Thank you din sa pag welcome. Kung wala pang tayong audience na foreigner baka panay tagalog na lang ang gamitin ko minsan kasi mas madali ang maikli kung english.. okay lang ba taglish?

Salamat again sa effort sa pagbasa. Thank you din sa pag welcome. Kung wala pang tayong audience na foreigner baka panay tagalog na lang ang gamitin ko minsan kasi mas madali ang maikli kung english.. okay lang ba taglish?

english or tagalog or both pwede mo lang gamitin dito. ibang language bawal na.

Impressive! So this is what you're engaged in and I thought we had a couple of run-ins with your other account(s) which I banned for not complying with the rules... sorry for that.
Nevertheless, welcome to PHC!
Hope you'll have meaningful time with us and that youre stay with this community will be pleasant.

Impressive! So this is what you're engaged in and I thought we had a couple of run-ins with your other account(s) which I banned for not complying with the rules... sorry for that.
Nevertheless, welcome to PHC!
Hope you'll have meaningful time with us and that youre stay with this community will be pleasant.

No worries I am still learning the rules of the forum. Yes I plan to engage the community in a truly meaningful and productive manner. Sorry if I have broken some of the rules those were not intended honest newbie mistake. I hope I will not do it again if I do please do call my attention so that I can rectify my mistake and I can also help in informing other newbies like me if they commit the same mistake I did.

I hope I will not do it again if I do please do call my attention so that I can rectify my mistake
Good! I'm not hoping to ban you again, by the way... we do call violators' attention in a rather harsh way... through warnings. I hope you don't mind.
Accumulating warning points will get you into trouble, so please be mindful of the rules.

Good! I'm not hoping to ban you again, by the way... we do call violators' attention in a rather harsh way... through warnings. I hope you don't mind.
Accumulating warning points will get you into trouble, so please be mindful of the rules.
I don't mind at all. You do what you have to do to keep things orderly and aligned with your rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back