What's new

Closed Shopee: the promo code cannot be applied because of abnormal activities detected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imhanifahdee

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Mga paps! May paraan po ba na hndi madetect ng shopee app na ako ay gumawa ng panibagong account? everytime kasi na gumagawa ako ng new account para makaclaim ng new voucher, nadedetect nila na panibagong account ko yun. Ano po ba gagawin ko sa shopee app ko? I tried unistalling and installing the app kaso wala pa rin eh. Do I have to clear the cache?

If hiding your ip address is not working for you, you could use another device and create an account there. I do believe that shopee is not only using your public ip address to determine that you are making a new account but It also uses your device's fingerprint. For example, if you check online your public IP address, All devices connected to your network will also have the same public address. We have more or less 15 devices here at home(mobile phones, tablets, desktop computers, laptops) connected in the same network(meaning same public ip address for all the 15 devices). But that being said, we all were able to make a unique shopee account for every devices. All those devices were able to use my referral voucher for their first purchase without any problem. They all got their discount, and I got my coins as reward. So that means your Ip address + your device fingerprint is their basis for filtering user in creating another account.

If hiding your ip address is not working for you, you could use another device and create an account there. I do believe that shopee is not only using your public ip address to determine that you are making a new account but It also uses your device's fingerprint. For example, if you check online your public IP address, All devices connected to your network will also have the same public address. We have more or less 15 devices here at home(mobile phones, tablets, desktop computers, laptops) connected in the same network(meaning same public ip address for all the 15 devices). But that being said, we all were able to make a unique shopee account for every devices. All those devices were able to use my referral voucher for their first purchase without any problem. They all got their discount, and I got my coins as reward. So that means your Ip address + your device fingerprint is their basis for filtering user in creating another account.
well said hehehe

thank you for the very well said explanation sir, but, if it really is the fingerprint, (unless I misunderstood the meaning of device fingerprint heheheh the only fingerprint i know is when u u use fingerprint to unlock ur phone) then how about android phones I used so I can create another account? or how about the laptop I used (I used an android emulator: bluestacks) to create the account? inallow din naman nila yun.... Hahay ano kaya ginagawa ni shopee no? I wanna discover. and I wanna try too if it'll work if I reformat the device I used para makacreate ulit.

Your welcome guys!

Good question, What I meant by device fingerprint is a unique ID that identifies a device from all other devices. As a programmer, applications(like shopee) can get your IMEI, MEID, ESN or IMSI, Android/IOS device ID, Secure Android ID, Mac Address, etc. which is unique for every devices. For shopee application, they use this to stop people from redeeming the P100.00 off referral voucher from their first purchase multiple times in one device. Every account in shopee has a referral voucher, If someone uses your referral voucher on their first purchase, they get 100 off and you get 50 coins as reward. This can easily be abused by only using one device that's why they did some security on their application.

That being said, even if you reset your phone, your device IMEI, device ID, etc. will still not change. SO if shopee is using this to identify your device, resetting your device will not do you any good. but if an application is using Secure Android ID to identify your device, then you are in luck because Secure Android Id can change after a factory reset.

But that being said, your IMEI, device ID, etc. can be spoofed! like in your case you are using bluestacks, these things can easily be spoofed! You may want to download "IMEI tools"(just to check your bluestacks IMEI no.) and "device Info HW" in play store just to check your device info(these are all available in google playstore). Then download bluestack tweaker 5. In bluestack tweaker 5, you can easily root your bluestacks, change IMEI, change your device info and device ID in one click! you can prove it by running IMEI tools and device info HW that you installed on your bluestacks. You would see that your IMEI and your device info really changed.

So to make it work, just simply uninstall shopee, then change your bluestacks device ID, google advertising ID, IMEI, mac address(all available in bluestacks tweaker 5), then after changing, just simply restart bluestacks then install shopee then voila! You can repeat this steps as many times as you want. You will be able to use referral voucher multiple times in one device(using bluesqtacks). I have tried this method just for the purpose of testing as a programmer I am a little bit curious as to how shopee executes their security.

\

Mga paps! May paraan po ba na hndi madetect ng shopee app na ako ay gumawa ng panibagong account? everytime kasi na gumagawa ako ng new account para makaclaim ng new voucher, nadedetect nila na panibagong account ko yun. Ano po ba gagawin ko sa shopee app ko? I tried unistalling and installing the app kaso wala pa rin eh. Do I have to clear the cache?
Hello po, paano po ba? Same tayo ng problema, gusto ko sana gumawa ulit ng account sa ahopee para mka avail ng vouchers, 3 na kc account ung isa di ko na ma open

Hello po, paano po ba? Same tayo ng problema, gusto ko sana gumawa ulit ng account sa ahopee para mka avail ng vouchers, 3 na kc account ung isa di ko na ma open
Paano po ayusin. Kasi po isa lang gamit kong device..nkakaabala nman po pag manghiram ako sa iba ng cp para mka shopee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back