What's new

Closed 30-day apkcustom file

Status
Not open for further replies.
when u load the file tick all boxes except ssl, when u hit connect to log at the top and it will show connection status, when its connected it will say apk custom ready to used
yow me genna when me try to connect it i got error its not connecting

30 day fixed, changed no load method so there will be a speed difference,its faster
file-- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
hey skychad i dont kno if anyone else is haveing this problem,,,but for me i am able to connect ok,,but it doesnt browse
anymore,,at first it was ok but from sunday the speeed got very slow,,and now its not browsing at all,,,i did have a file made by ranger and that one was browsing at high speed,,but his only last for 3 days,,,could you plz have a look at you file and see if you can speed it up,,maybe a different server or proxy..

hey skychad i dont kno if anyone else is haveing this problem,,,but for me i am able to connect ok,,but it doesnt browse
anymore,,at first it was ok but from sunday the speeed got very slow,,and now its not browsing at all,,,i did have a file made by ranger and that one was browsing at high speed,,but his only last for 3 days,,,could you plz have a look at you file and see if you can speed it up,,maybe a different server or proxy..
lol, seems like a lot a peeps using it, multiple users causes that, will ipload a file in a bit

lol, seems like a lot a peeps using it, multiple users causes that, will ipload a file in a bit
dont worry mi bredda ,,it pick up back now,,,surfing much faster now,,,and after reading your last reply,,mi kinda figure out then thats why it was moveing so slow,,suh you dont have to make anymore just yet,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.