What's new

Closed Debian8 autoscripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is ocs panel payable?
ρrémíùm scripts to install ocs panel + squid3 require a key, I would like to understand if it's free or ρáíd

pwde nmn ishorten ung script

wget "<link>" -qO- | bash

no need to delete na kc napasa na sa bash code processor ung content ng script...
working lng ito kapag hnd pa encrypted ang script

I'm looking for a panel like this, with Italian operators, which creates .ovpn files, will definitely use ssh and squid, help me I'm not an expert on the subjec eia64n.jpg 107mhdi.jpg
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Attachments

I use this script
OCS SCRIPT DEB8
OCS Panel Only:
wget You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. && chmod +x You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. && ./You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

is the only one that makes me install OCS PANEL and it makes me configure, then when I install openvpn with the script You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
does not open the panel and I do not understand the reason and then I do not proceed to install squid3.
I also tried these 2 scripts install everything
DEB8 VPS AUTOSCRIPT..
wget You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. && chmod +x You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. && ./You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
DEB8 VPS AUTOSCRIPT.
apt-get -y install wget && wget You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. && chmod +x Debian8 && ./Debian8 && rm -f Debian8 && history -c

, but when I go on xx.xx.xxx.xx: 85 it does not open the page to configure OCS PANEL
Someone who can help me install OCS PANEL + openvpn + squid3, I would really appreciate it

ocs panel from admin you can see the lines created by the resellers, while the resellers are not able to see the lines created, is it possible to make the resellers see and edit the lines created?

Status
Not open for further replies.